Random good picture Not show
1. He's surprisingly sprightly for an old man.
2. He's a sprightly old man of seventy-five.
3. She's very sprightly for her age.
4. This is a sprightly, breezy wine with loads of vibrant fruit and spice and layers of complex flavor.
5. They have a sprightly air and a sly mischievous sense of humour.
6. Although 83 he was still sprightly and his death from pneumonia following a short hospital stay came as a shock.
7. So sprightly, in fact, that Lizzy swore that we were given back a new cat.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Actually she had been more sprightly since Mr Paradise, the vet, operated on her thyroid.
9. Anne is a sprightly young woman who works in the local bookstore.
10. Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
11. As a sprightly comedy this show fills the bill.
12. Then he was so sprightly, so clean.
13. Is your once sprightly PC now grinding slowly along?
14. Judith is a sprightly young woman.
15. Aquarelle is affluent and sprightly so that it is so suitable to express the lights, shadows, and colors of atmosphere with ample and transparent layers, which other materials cannot compare to.
16. I wrote this sprightly little one-acter only to test out my new paper shredder.
17. The patient smiled when he heard the sprightly music on the radio.
18. The architectural style of Dongying is simple and sprightly, exhibiting its unique rhythm of urban construction.
19. She is a sprightly married woman, hemmed in By an overwhelming sense of duty.
20. I never heard any one more sprightly than he was today, when he conversed with you.
21. She is as sprightly as a woman half her age .
22. She was as sprightly as a woman half her age.
23. Growth in the first quarter of 2008 was sprightly 6.1 % on a year earlier.
24. There is, for instance, the inevitable saucy servant girl, played in sprightly fashion by Suzanne Bouchard.
25. Calf and morocco can dry out to become lifeless and lustreless, instead of sprightly and glowing.
26. We were extremely well looked after by Per Sorum, a sprightly 70-plus year old who had a beautiful house in Aasen.
27. Even steel, which Indiana makes more of than any other state, has stayed sprightly.
28. This remedy had certainly done him no harm, for he was a sprightly eighty-year old.
29. They are like streetcars running contentedly on their rails and they despise the sprightly flivver that dashes in and out of the traffic and speeds so jauntily across the open country.
30. Though it's an ancient art form, the aphorism is as sprightly and as apposite as ever.
More similar words: tightly, lightly, slightly, right, all right, right away, right wing, frightful, frightened, civil rights, bill of rights, highlight, offspring, sprinkle, spring up, might, fight, light, night, height, mighty, eighth, slight, weight, flight, eighty, insight, fighter, freight, sleight.