Random good picture Not show
1. What's the forecast for tomorrow?
2. The weather forecast says there will be rain.
3. The forecast says there will be storms.
4. Such events may forecast an outbreak of war.
5. The weather forecast is good for tomorrow.
6. Rain is forecast for the weekend.
7. Rain and high winds are forecast.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Cooler weather is forecast for the weekend.
9. The government has issued a pessimistic economic forecast.
10. According to the forecast it will be sunny tomorrow.
11. The shipping forecast gave warnings of gales.
12. Drizzle and patchy fog are forecast.
13. Now scientists can forecast the weather accurately.
14. The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beaten in the general election came true.
15. The weather forecast said it was going to rain later today.
16. The forecast said there would be sunny intervals and showers.
17. Contrary to expectations and the weather forecast,(sentencedict.com) we had a fine day for the experiment.
18. The weather forecast is for sun, with intermittent showers.
19. Snow is forecast for tomorrow.
20. The forecast was for gusty winds and rain.
21. Temperatures were forecast to reach 40?C.
22. Their forecast was way out .
23. Coen's economic forecast assumes a 3.5% growth rate.
24. More heavy showers are forecast for tonight.
25. They forecast a humiliating defeat for the Prime Minister.
26. The weather forecast is pretty grim.
27. The weather forecast said it would fine all day.
28. It would be difficult to make an accurate forecast.
29. There's a good weather forecast for tomorrow.
30. There is frost on the ground and snow is forecast.
More similar words: recall, in the case of, precarious, cast away, broadcast, cast aside, because, decade, take care, because of, decadent, take care of, apothecary, case, in case, in cash, casual, casino, cash in, decaffeinated, carcass, cashier, in case of, cash in on, in any case, casualty, in this case, occasional, on occasion, occasionally.