Random good picture Not show
1. The weather forecast says there will be rain.
2. The forecast says there will be storms.
3. The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beaten in the general election came true.
4. Such events may forecast an outbreak of war.
5. The weather forecast is good for tomorrow.
6. The weather forecast said it was going to rain later today.
7. Rain is forecast for the weekend.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The forecast said there would be sunny intervals and showers.
9. Rain and high winds are forecast.
10. Cooler weather is forecast for the weekend.
11. The government has issued a pessimistic economic forecast.
12. According to the forecast it will be sunny tomorrow.
13. The shipping forecast gave warnings of gales.
14. Drizzle and patchy fog are forecast.
15. Contrary to expectations and the weather forecast, we had a fine day for the experiment.
16. Now scientists can forecast the weather accurately.
17. The weather forecast is for sun, with intermittent showers.
18. The forecast was for gusty winds and rain.
19. Temperatures were forecast to reach 40?C.
20. What's the forecast for tomorrow?
21. The weather forecast said rain, so take your umbrella when you go out.
22. Coen's economic forecast assumes a 3.5% growth rate.
23. Yesterday's weather forecast was a little wide of the mark, then.
24. More heavy showers are forecast for tonight.
25. They forecast a humiliating defeat for the Prime Minister.
26. The teacher forecast that 15 of his pupils would pass the examination.
27. Despite the grim forecast, the number of deaths was slightly down on last year.
28. City analysts forecast pre-tax profits of ￡40 billion this year.
29. The weather forecast is pretty grim.
30. There is frost on the ground and snow is forecast.
More similar words: recall, in the case of, precarious, cast away, broadcast, cast aside, because, decade, take care, because of, decadent, take care of, apothecary, case, in case, in cash, casual, casino, cash in, decaffeinated, carcass, cashier, in case of, cash in on, in any case, casualty, in this case, occasional, on occasion, occasionally.