Synonym: additional, extra, surplus. Similar words: excessive, in excess of, exceed, except for, exception, access, process, recession. Meaning: [ɪk'ses] n. 1. a quantity much larger than is needed 2. immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits 3. the state of being more than full 4. excessive indulgence. adj. more than is needed, desired, or required.
Random good picture Not show
(2) The drug can be harmful if taken in excess.
(3) You will have to pay for the excess.
(4) Another complication was the excess of imports over exports.
(5) He started drinking to excess after losing his job.
(6) Trim off the excess pastry using a sharp knife.
(7) You can throw away any excess.
(8) There is a surcharge for excess baggage.
(9) We had to pay excess baggage.
(10) He praised the book to excess.
(11) In an excess of enthusiasm I agreed to work late.
(12) Are you suffering from an excess of stress in your life?
(13) You'll have to pay excess postal charges on this letter.
(14) An excess of fat in one's diet can lead to heart disease.
(15) An excess of enthusiasm is not always a good thing.
(16) The increase will not be in excess of two per cent.
(17) He pared away the excess glue with a razor blade.
(18) They never smoked or drank to excess.
(19) Trim any excess fat off the meat.
(20) Exercise helps you burn off excess fat.
(21) Strain off any excess liquid.
(22) 90% of car accidents involve excess speed.
(23) She has an excess of anger.
(24) Retaining excess fluid could be a problem.
(25) Don't carry your anger to excess.
(26) Please trim the excess fat off .
(27) The good thing about these younger players is that they are not carrying any excess baggage from less successful times.
(28) I kind of redundant(http://sentencedict.com), will be redundant to become your excess.
(29) After you apply the oil, wait 20 minutes before wiping off any excess.
(30) At the airport I found that I had 100kg of excess baggage.
More similar words: excessive, in excess of, exceed, except for, exception, access, process, recession, processor, processing, accessible, successfully, ancestor, go to pieces, excited, exclude, excuse me, exciting, exchange, exclusive, excluding, excitement, exclusively, social services, in exchange for, less, essay, mess, press, bless.