Random good picture Not show
1. His methods were not dissimilar to those used by Freud.
2. Her latest book is quite dissimilar from her previous one.
3. His views are not dissimilar from those of the Health Minister.
4. These wines are not dissimilar .
5. The two languages are completely dissimilar from each other.
6. Madonna's career is not dissimilar to Cher's.
7. The two writers are not dissimilar in style.
8. The way of life here is not altogether dissimilar to that in other parts of Europe.
9. What dissimilar semantic fields are related through simile?
10. The story of marginal change is not dissimilar in the health service.
11. His achievement in Cleveland was not dissimilar to yours in Berlin and Mravinsky's in Leningrad?
12. Apart from defence, its policies are not dissimilar to those of the 1960s when it last had an effective Commons majority.
13. Hardly surprising really considering it feels not dissimilar from a hunk of exceedingly dead meat!
14. The issue is not dissimilar to the general question of identifying what assets are included in the sale and what are excluded.
15. The pleasures of the romance novel are not dissimilar from those of the chocolate bar; naughty but nice.
16. Too often, the big conglomerates had too many dissimilar businesses.
17. There might be a likeness between their features,(Sentencedict.com) but their eyes were totally dissimilar.
18. Even concordant Crohn's disease twins affected by the disease usually showed very dissimilar subclass ratios.
19. In summary the binary consists of two compact stars of not dissimilar mass moving in tight eccentric orbits.
20. But secondary or learned similarities can mediate generalization between otherwise quite dissimilar stimuli.
21. They realized the advantages of working together, particularly because their temperatures were so dissimilar.
22. We will find here, in the case of surrealism, a not dissimilar state of affairs.
23. They would in fact be applying a test for review not dissimilar to the one about to be examined. 2.
24. For these practices the overall consultation rate was 3.2 per patient per year, which is not dissimilar from the national average.
25. Following the lodging of Defences, procedure is not massively dissimilar to that in the Sheriff Court.
26. The media for political socialization in Britain are not dissimilar to those in the United States and many other polities.
27. It is hard to imagine two ethnically identical and adjoining societies so dissimilar in style and philosophy.
28. One thousand years ago the Mayans were cranking out codices not dissimilar to today's illustrations.
29. The correlation between education and political socialization in Britain is not greatly dissimilar to that in the United States.
30. Women, because of their role as mothers and wives,[Sentencedict] have diverse careers which are often very dissimilar to those of men.
More similar words: similar, similarly, similarity, simile, facsimile, similitude, exhilaration, missing, mission, missile, dismiss, emission, dissolve, admission, permission, commission, missionary, commissioner, permissible, transmission, discriminate, discrimination, discussion, simply, simple, jubilant, available, be available, mild, availability.