Random good picture Not show
2. Might it be possible to prolong life indefinitely?
3. Don't prolong the agony -just tell us who won!
4. Doctors commented that some patients deliberately prolong their treatment.
5. Don't prolong the agony?just tell me the result!
6. We do not want to prolong the meeting unnecessarily.
7. Careful use will prolong the life of your machine.
8. Chemotherapy can prolong survival in cancer patients.
9. Don't prolong the agony just tell us the result!
10. He has decided to prolong his visit through the weekend.
11. He offered her a drink to try to prolong her visit.
12. The operation could prolong his life by two or three years.
13. The delegation decided to prolong their visit by one week.
14. Preoperative radiotherapy did not prolong the median survival time.
15. She wanted to prolong the company of her.
16. Phospholipids, however, prolong the nucleation time.
17. She wanted to savour, to prolong, her anticipation.
18. It may also prolong the half-life of some concomitantly administered drugs.
19. Doctors say these drugs can reduce pain and prolong lives.
20. In reality it can only serve to prolong their agony.
21. A heart transplant might prolong his life for a few years.
22. Thiabendazole and other fungicides are also used to prolong the storage life of oranges and lemons.
23. A recurring comment was that some patients deliberately prolong treatment.
24. We were having such a good time that we decided to prolong our stay by another week.
25. I was trying to think of some way to prolong the conversation.
26. However,[Sentencedict] we seem more intent on using further tax cuts to prolong the party.
27. Congress, of course, never intended to suspend $ 50 million dams to prolong the dubious existence of obscure fish.
28. They are now 20 years older and must realise that to remain silent is to prolong the agony for Brian's parents.
29. Early endocrine treatment may delay progression of disease but has never been shown to prolong survival.
30. For a buyer, the implication of fast-paced change may be a disincentive to prolong a search process.
More similar words: no longer, so long as, long, long., colony, along, long for, colonial, all along, get along, belong to, as long as, any longer, long-term, longtime, long since, along with, long before, before long, alongside, get along with, in the long run, the proletariat, role, roll, enroll, patrol, roll out, roll in, roll up.