Random good picture Not show
1. Our company grossed over four million last year.
2. He stood to inherit property worth ￡5 million.
3. The country has a total population of 65 million.
4. The company had a turnover of ￡3.8 million.
5. The company passed the ￡6 million milestone this year.
6. The institute will invest 5 million in the project.
7. Total losses were estimated at over three million pounds.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. His personal wealth is estimated at around $100 million.
9. The house is insured for two million pounds.
10. The park attracts 4 million visitors per year.
11. There are 8 million people in this city.
12. Three million dollars was set aside.
13. At the year end, net assets were ￡18 million.
14. The fossils may be a million years old.
15. The cost was a staggering $10 million.
16. This fossil may be over 2 million years old.
17. The hurricane demage was assessed at three million dollars.
18. Times Square attracts more than 30 million visitors annually.
19. Nigeria has a population of nearly 100 million.
20. The government is allocating £10 million for health education.
21. Imagine that you have just won a million pounds.
22. 1.5 million cubic metres of earth were moved.
23. The tab for the campaign was nearly $500 million.
24. The jury awarded $11.2 million in compensatory damages.
25. Several companies have disclosed profits of over £200 million.
26. I feel like a million dollars.
27. By 1998(sentencedict.com), this figure had risen to 14 million.
28. Unofficial estimates put the figure at over 2 million.
29. Profits plummeted from ￡49 million to ￡11 million.
30. Its research budget exceeds $700 million a year.