Random good picture Not show
1. The country's trade surplus widened to 16.5 billion dollars.
2. India has a population of more than 1 billion.
3. The Treasury borrowed ￡40 billion, just to stay afloat.
4. The value of other shares nosedived by ￡2.6 billion.sentencedict.com/billion.html
5. There are 1.2 billion people in China now.
6. A billion is 1 with 9 noughts after it.
7. 25, 300 and a billion are all numbers.
8. The bank has assets of more than ￡1 billion.
9. The government made an appropriation of a billion for the new project.
10. The government has promised an extra ￡1 billion for health care.
11. One billion people throughout the world are Muslims, united by belief in one god.
12. The bank set aside ￡1.1 billion to cover bad debts from business failures.
13. There are 7 billion people in this world, yet my heart chose you.
14. This year, almost a billion birds will be processed in the region.
15. Worldwide sales look set to top $1 billion.
16. A billion stars shone in the night sky.
17. Overseas debt is a staggering ￡16 billion.
18. 1.5 billion cubic metres of earth were/was moved.
19. The total cost will approximate ￡15 billion.
20. The company posted a $1.1 billion loss.
21. 8 billion has been wiped off share prices worldwide.
22. In 2001 total exports were valued at $2 billion.
23. The budget provided for expenditure of $2 billion.
24. Imports topped ￡10 billion last month.
25. The final cost could be as much as one billion dollars.
26. The budget provided for a total expenditure of ￡27 billion.
27. The minister appealed to the Cabinet not to target her comparatively tiny budget of ￡4 billion.
28. The estimated worth of the plastics and petrochemical industry is about $640 billion.
29. All living creatures are thought to descend from an organism that came into being three billion years ago.
30. Nicaragua was burdened with a foreign debt of $11 billion.