Random good picture Not show
1. I am not myself a particularly punctual person.
2. Not being punctual is his greatest shortcoming.
3. The buses are not punctual.
4. She is always punctual, but her friend is always late.
5. He's always very punctual. I'll see if he's here yet.
6. She promised me she would be punctual.
7. The cat makes a punctual appearance at mealtimes.
8. He likes his guests to be punctual.
9. Henceforth I expect you to be punctual for meeting.
10. He's very punctual always arrives on the dot.
11. Henceforth I expect you to be punctual for meetings.
12. The tenants are punctual in paying the rent.
13. Always be punctual for an interview.
14. He piqued himself on being punctual.
15. She has been reliable and punctual.
16. She's always very punctual for appointments.
17. Please be punctual in future.
18. I expect you to be punctual.
19. We can guarantee the punctual arrival of the armored cars in foggy weather.
20. We cannot guarantee the punctual arrival of trains in foggy weather.
21. We can guarantee the punctual arrival of the armoured cars in foggy weather.
22. Republicans are more punctual, make lists, dress better.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The trains here are invariably punctual.
24. Michael's a very punctual, reliable worker.
25. We've always been punctual in paying our rent.
26. They contain punctual alterations of specific texts, and they stage the confrontation between two or more voices.
27. The cities with their canals and punctual trams are among the most pleasant and orderly in the world.
28. I have to go now because I must be punctual for class.
29. All I request of you that you should be punctual.
30. 'Of course Michael won't be late; you know how punctual he always is,' she said with heavy irony.
More similar words: actual, sanctuary, actually, compunction, unctuous, punctilious, intellectual, intellectually, punch, tincture, fluctuate, mutual, ritual, virtual, fluctuation, defunct, adjunct, virtually, perpetual, eventual, function, mutualism, eventually, conceptual, and function, functional, ritualistic, conjunction, dysfunction, functionary.