Random good picture Not show
1. There appears to be a dysfunction in the patient's respiratory system.
2. Perhaps the grand master of dysfunction was the late Francis Bacon, who made a considerable fortune out of it.
3. Erectile dysfunction may be particularly prominent among the appropriate conditions.
4. This occurs in extensive bilateral frontal lobe dysfunction and is usually due to vascular disease, hydrocephalus, or massive neoplasia.
5. There is enormous variation in psychopathology, family dysfunction, and medical complications associated with anorexia nervosa.
6. Family dysfunction has demonstrated an alarming tendency to correlate with immoral and uncivilized behavior.
7. It is a pathetic attempt to institutionalize dysfunction and to establish an idol.
8. The onset of bladder dysfunction ... leads to considerable distress and embarrassment.
9. Malabsorption of NaCl as a result of dysfunction of acid-base transport systems may be important in the pathogenesis of diarrhoeal disease.
10. Impulses are generated as a result of neural dysfunction and do not follow classic pain pathways.
11. Dysfunction of mitochondrial respiration-chain was noted in substantia nigra.
12. MANCIA: Diastolic dysfunction? The question is?
13. Ovulatory dysfunction is a major cause of sterility.
14. But such an approach is a classic example of treating symptoms of organizational dysfunction, rather than its root causes.
15. One of the beauties of the discipline of neurology is how it lends itself to analysis of dysfunction involving these neural levels.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Whatever the cause, the presenting symptom is therefore one that manifests focal brain dysfunction.
17. Smoking and alcohol may promote the reflux inflammation lower oesophageal sphincter dysfunction cycle in those without a hiatus hernia.
18. The gait may be histrionic with the degree of dysfunction varying in different situations.
19. And why do chronic drinkers seem to show clear signs of cognitive dysfunction?
20. An exclusive focus on either the task design or political school is likely to produce dysfunction consequences for strategic and structural change.
21. Several studies have shown the association of reflux oesophagitis with lower oesophageal sphincter dysfunction and impaired oesophageal peristalsis.
22. You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. Oprah Winfrey
23. This may be due to the severe hypokalemia, which can cause respiratory muscle dysfunction.
24. Significantly, almost 66 % of the patients reported previously seeking treatment from other physicians for their erectile dysfunction.
25. Other rare systemic side effects are skin rash, liver dysfunction, and renal dysfunction.
26. Other terms used for this collection of symptoms are minimal brain dysfunction and attention deficit disorder.
27. No clinic patient received any examination or laboratory test specific for erectile dysfunction or its causes.
28. Most patients of the hospital do not have the financial means to afford treatment for erectile dysfunction.
29. And the House of Windsor has overdetermined this outcome by sacrificing what remained of its dignity in a welter of family dysfunction.
30. Predictors of severity were household contact with other infected individuals, older age, lymphopenia[sentencedict.com], and liver dysfunction.
More similar words: function, functional, and function, malfunction, compunction, sanction, distinction, defunct, punctilious, action, fiction, section, auction, renunciation, election, reduction, reaction, fraction, pronunciation, direction, selection, objection, infection, unconditionally, protection, projection, collection, affliction, connection, take action.