Synonym: impregnate, infuse, instill, shade, shadow, tint, tone, trace, vestige. Similar words: picture, lecture, fracture, structure, conjecture, manufacture, architecture, manufacturer. Meaning: ['tɪŋktʃə(r)] n. 1. a substances that colors metals 2. an indication that something has been present 3. a quality of a given color that differs slightly from a primary color 4. (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution. v. 1. fill, as with a certain quality 2. stain or tint with a color.
Random good picture Not show
1) The tincture of iodine smarted when applied it to the wound.
2) While herbalists make dandelion into tincture, the leaves can be eaten raw in salad or steamed with the flowers and eaten like vegetables.
3) A L.C tincture can be applied to all sorts of stings and bites.
4) The tincture has its uses, but restoration of active vigour is not among them.
5) A tincture of opium,(http://sentencedict.com/tincture.html) formerly used as a drug.
6) Polygala tincture can be used to treat chronic bronchitis.
7) The book has a tincture of heresy.
8) A tincture of iodine may be used medically.
9) Overview: The Division tonka bean tincture produced mainly imports of Brazilian tonka bean, obtained by ethanol extraction tonka bean tincture.
10) Said antalgic tincture is prepared from 12 Chinese-medicinal materials including notoginseng, burreed tuber, safflower, wild aconite root, etc. through mixing with solution of alcohol.
11) Object:The curative effects of Qu-Bai tincture on the animal models of leukodermia were investigated.
12) Overview: The Division of Vanilla Bean Tincture mainly produced in Hainan, Vanilla Bean(Sentencedict.com), the fermentation was prepared by ethanol extraction Vanilla bean tincture.
13) An alkaloidal extract or tincture derived from this plant and used in medicine.
14) Tincture of mullein relieves chest congestion and dry, bronchial coughs.
15) Objective : To study the influence of Yujin tincture on mouse immune function.
16) "It's tincture of benzoin, " he said. "Rodeo cowboys use it while riding a bull or a bronc.
17) Methods This tincture was prepared by alcohol extract from Gamboge and its quality control was designed. To observe the curative effects using compound Gamboge tincture for zoster in 60 cases.
18) Having a little ginseng tincture or tea each day is perhaps the easiest manner to meet the body's needs for this particular B vitamin.
19) After the blisters have broken dress locally with Calendula tincture.
20) Aim: To prove toxicant effect of the pharmaceutical preparation - Pteroxygonum Burn Tincture and evaluate its clinical effect.
21) Well, here is one for you, enfolding same concept of coziness but with a tincture of modernity in it.
22) OBJECTIVE To study the Preperation and quality control of piyan tincture.
23) The fruity type flue-cured tobacco essence mainly consists of trans-2-hexenal, hexenyl formate, methyl acetate, red date tincture, hawthorn tincture and the like.
24) CONCLUSION: AOL has a good effect on the therapy of staphylococcus aureus conjunctivitis and cantharides tincture.
25) A thin-layer chromatographic method is proposed for separation of strychnine and brucine in the Nux Vomica preparations such as extract, liquid extract, and tincture of Nux Vomica.
26) Now, open your hand please. I'm going to sterilize the skin with tincture of iodine.
27) The invention is specifically formed by adding a certain amount of oxyammonia (commonly referred to as ammonia) to the traditional iodine tincture solution.
28) Methods: The flavanone extract was made up into 0.2% tincture (contained 25% ethanol).
29) METHODS Daubing part of the flat verruca with achromatous iodine tincture for 2 or 3 weeks.
30) Objective : To observe stimulation and anti - inflammation effects of herb Burn - scald tincture.
More similar words: picture, lecture, fracture, structure, conjecture, manufacture, architecture, manufacturer, infrastructure, instinct, distinct, nocturne, nocturnal, extinction, structural, distinctive, distinction, manufacturing, mature, future, nature, mixture, gesture, venture, texture, aperture, feature, rupture, culture, capture.