Random good picture Not show
1. Football, cricket and hockey are all team sports.
2. They were playing at hockey.
3. Football and hockey players wear shoulder pads.
4. She was awarded her colours for hockey/her hockey colours at the end of term.
5. I've never played ice hockey - it's far too dangerous.
6. Hockey, volleyball, football and tennis are all sports.
7. We slaughtered them at hockey.
8. She plays hockey in the winter.
9. I didn't cut the mustard as a hockey player.
10. Take any sport basketball, ice hockey, swimming or whatever.
11. She was captain of the hockey team at school.
12. He injured his knee playing hockey.
13. She played hockey for the national side.
14. That hockey match really did me in.
15. She's mad keen on hockey / on Arthur Higgins.
16. His hockey match was rained off.
17. I wasn't picked for the hockey team.
18. She plays hockey for England.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Andrew used to play hockey at school.
20. The University of Maine has the number one hockey team in the country.
21. Our girls' hockey team have run rings round all their opponents this year.
22. She is now ranked in the top five hockey players in Britain.
23. The ball deflected off my hockey stick, straight into the goal.
24. When the national hockey team visited America, half the players defected.
25. There was an indignant shout from the hockey players.
26. A few hardy souls had turned out to watch the hockey game.
27. He wrenched his right shoulder during a game of hockey.
28. She's never at home because she spends all her free time at hockey practices.
29. Valerie earned letters in three sports: volleyball, basketball, and field hockey.
30. Sit here beside me. Besides means 'in addition to something':What other sports do you play besides hockey? Do not use beside with this meaning.