Random good picture Not show
1. Use a soap that is mild on the skin.
2. I bought a bar of soap in the supermarket.
3. What brand of soap do you like?
4. She washed her hands with a cake of soap.
5. There's no soap in the bathroom!
6. Will this soap shrink woollen clothes?
7. Blinded by the soap, he had to feel for his glasses.
8. You can buy biscuits, sugar, soap and tea at the grocer's.
9. The story has all the elements of a soap opera.
10. She did out the bathroom with lots of soap and hot water.
11. The soap fell into the bath with a loud plop.
12. She smelled strongly of carbolic soap.
13. The soap has got into my ear.
14. Metal, oil and soap contains foreign matter, respectively.
15. The soap has a defatting effect.
16. This soap lathers so nicely.
17. Froth up the soap mixture.
18. He bought a bar of soap.
19. Wash thoroughly with soap and water .
20. I'm a secret fan of soap operas on TV.
21. She washed her hands with soap.
22. You can't beat soap and water for cleansing.
23. Soap will not lather in sea - water.
24. My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Wash the feet, underarms and body surface using a soap.
26. We see foam on water with a lot of soap in it.
27. Have you had any feedback from customers about the new soap?
28. They hope to generalize the use of this new soap.
29. You will never get the grease off the plates if you don't use soap.
30. Surgeons began to scrub their hands and arms with soap and water before operating.