Synonym: ikon, image, picture. Similar words: helicopter, CONS, second, convey, confuse, connect, context, contend. Meaning: ['aɪkɑn /-kɒn] n. 1. (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface 2. a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface 3. a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church.
Random good picture Not show
1. Enter your password, then click on the 'proceed' icon.
2. Click on the icon when you want to print.
3. To uninstall this demo, double-click the Add/Remove icon.
4. Click on this icon to align or justify text.
5. Double-click on an icon to launch an application.
6. Only Marilyn has proved as enduring a fashion icon.
7. Click on the icon to open the file .
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The singer has become a lesbian icon.
9. Click on the square icon to maximize the window.
10. Click on the printer icon with the mouse.
11. Click on this icon to open the File Manager.
12. Double-click the icon to start the program.
13. They found an icon in the monastery.
14. To run a window, just double-click on the icon.
15. Double click on the icon to open the file.
16. Click the square icon again to minimize the window.
17. To open a new file, click on the icon at the top of the screen.
18. Clicking on the icon will take you back to the previous web page.
19. Click the desktop icon to open the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary.
20. Select the printer icon and then click the left mouse button.
21. Click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
22. Click on the icon with the right mouse button .
23. Click the "modems" icon.
24. Use the mouse to drag the icon to a new position.
25. Drag the icon for the document into the briefcase.
26. On the desktop is the My Computer icon.
27. Instead, he became an icon.
28. Highlight a passage in the active document and click on the print icon.
29. So how did a diminutive Australian soap star get to be an omnipresent icon of style and beauty?
30. If you want to open a file, click twice on the icon for it.