Synonym: consistent, constant, permanent, steady, uniform. Antonym: variable. Similar words: variable, variance, variation, viable, reliable, sociable, insatiable, invade. Meaning: [ɪn'verɪəbl /-'veər-] n. a quantity that does not vary. adj. not liable to or capable of change.
Random good picture Not show
1. This process, however, was not invariable.
2. Mass, unlike weight, is invariable.
3. The menu is invariable but the food is always good.
4. It was his invariable custom to have one whisky before his supper.
5. But he met with an invariable refusal.
6. Her routine was invariable.
7. Because of the invariable growth of the counteracting force known as Regionalism, or Nationalism, the Spiritual Power can not prevail.
8. But it was not the Crown's invariable motive for summoning a Parliament.
9. This is not invariable, but its occurrence can provide substantiating evidence of epilepsy.
10. A fixed or invariable value, parameter or data item.
11. It is an invariable fact that spring follows winter.
12. Even now her self-command is invariable.
13. The operation procedure and its execution are not invariable.
14. Crazing is the invariable precursor of brittle fracture.
15. Besides, the invariable squabble for money on Saturday nights had begun to weary her unspeakably.
16. MSA was generalized to the test of invariable loading rate, and applications of MSA were studied in precision inspection of compression testing machine.
17. Why some human are invariable to the victims of the tsunami?
18. Good quality and reasonable price are always our invariable preferences for customers.
19. There would be no point n even Samuel Smiles's self-help, if all is actually governed by invariable law.
20. Fourthly, it seems to be a fact that pragmatic constraints are generally defeasible, or not invariable.
21. Once priorities had been decided, the usual and almost invariable conditions were laid down.
22. Reduced vigor or " inbreeding depression " is not an invariable consequence of inbreeding.
23. The key features of the International System are decimalization, a system of prefixes, and a standard defined in terms of an invariable physical measure.
24. At last under which linear transform the probability density function is invariable is studied.
25. The basic principle of constant force spring hanger is to obtain invariable tension on the load by using moment balance.
26. When the current flight management computer system(FMCS)optimizes flight, it assumes the flight line is an invariable parameter.
27. Points out that reducing boiler's flow rate can decrease energy consumption in the condition of invariable total flow.
28. The tension sensor and the transmitting instrument construct tension closed-loop control,(Sentencedict.com ) it make the tension invariable.
29. This thesis introduces in detail how to keep betatron electron track radius invariable in two conditions of typical magnetic field distribution.
30. Our history also advances by these truth, is through ancient times invariable.
More similar words: variable, variance, variation, viable, reliable, sociable, insatiable, invade, in vain, invalid, invasion, invalidate, variety, various, avarice, a variety, a variety of, variegated, prevaricate, avariciously, agrarian, prevarication, sectarian, the proletariat, totalitarianism, able, cable, table, gabled, notable.