Random good picture Not show
1) What he said made her shatter.
2) Spring walked along with the shatter, in the summer threw over a body's green leaf to jump in the warm braw is walking.
3) 'I hate to shatter your illusions,' he said.
4) A failure would shatter the hopes of many people.
5) This type of glass won't shatter no matter how hard you hit it.
6) She would shatter the Bug's eardrum.
7) He sincerely believed that he would shatter like glass.
8) Conversely, impacts will also shatter rocks into small fragments.
9) Maybe the stilettos are designed to shatter the glass ceiling,(http://sentencedict.com/shatter.html) or at least to scratch it.
10) If governments really want to shatter the world economy, January 1991 would be an unusually good time to start.
11) She heard teeth shatter under the impact, saw one of them driven through his top lip.
12) Let us not shatter that illusion for a week or so.
13) It would shatter the illusion he was trying to create of having a unique grasp of this new warrant business.
14) A dropped pin would shatter the silence in bars during televised lottery draws.
15) Residents say that the new development would shatter the peace of their area.
16) And when he speaks to you,believe in him,though his voice may shatter your dream as the north wind lays waste the garden.
17) The window is made from very strong glass - it won't shatter.
18) All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair. Mitch Albom
19) It could only make for bad blood between the Li clan and himself and shatter the age-old ties between their families.
20) Under the Maccabeans they withstood the attempts of Antiochus to overcome their country and shatter their religion.
21) But shortly before this there occurred an event the consequences of which were to shatter the peace of Aquitaine.
22) Don't try to drive nails into the bricks(sentencedict.com), they may shatter.
23) Common Cause said the participation of the reform-minded lawmakers would shatter their vow to change the way business is done in Washington.
24) He was going to close down about half the stations, centralize operations, shatter the old ward boundaries of police districts.
25) The heat of the water caused the glass to shatter.
26) When these materials are cooled below their glass transition they become brittle and shatter easily with a blow.
27) The bowl of Rostov's was so delicate that he felt that if he closed his hand too suddenly it would shatter.
28) The room was unnaturally still about her, but the stillness might shatter at any second.
29) A flick of a switch and the flashing blue lights and two-tone horns shatter the relative peace of the night.
30) No matter how partners parent, children introduce the kind of emotional strain that can shatter old harmonies and certainties.
More similar words: shattered, latter, matter, pattern, scatter, battery, no matter, a matter of, as a matter of fact, at that time, at that, attend, attempt, attend to, attenuate, attendant, attention, attendance, letter, pay attention to, mutter, litter, better, clutter, butter up, butterfly, muttering, utterance, short-term, unfettered.