Random good picture Not show
1. As a result, there were excessive fraudulence and brigandage in the field of economy between all groups of people with various sly and brutal measures.
2. Financial deception crimes are composed with financial fraudulence crimes and the crimes of false representation.
3. The kernel of the fraudulence issue is a matter of attitudes taken by the operators. They have to keep the degree of balance between service deployment and the endurance of fraudulence.
4. Section B clarifies the securities fraudulence can form a tort action.
5. Regulation and governance fraudulence among listed companies are synergic and long - term processes.
6. You had to be patient with the stupidities of power, with the fraudulence of business.
7. The design on hierarchical optimization functions is studied(sentencedict.com/fraudulence.html), and the fraudulence of hierarchical decomposable functions to algorithms is mostly discussed.
8. Widely gathers the social public to participation, has the very strong fraudulence.
9. After the examination, staff are sealing examinees'names on their exam papers to prevent fraudulence.
10. Some of his statements are so incorrect that they border on fraudulence.
More similar words: fraudulent, fraud, audience, violence, insolence, benevolence, ambivalence, equivalence, malevolence, fraught, schedule, on schedule, opulent, virulent, behind schedule, truculent, ahead of schedule, france, equivalency, fence, hence, essence, commence, sequence, science, absence, sentence, coherence, presence, sapience.