Random good picture Not show
(1) The transition from a totalitarian state to a free country will be long and slow.
(2) The old corrupt, totalitarian regime was overthrown.
(3) In totalitarian societies, art exists for didactic purposes.
(4) It's a totalitarian regime that reduces and dehumanizes its population.
(5) The principle of hierarchy does not equate to totalitarian terror.
(6) In this sense, most authoritarian or totalitarian regimes are nonconstitutional.
(7) In totalitarian states absolute control of information and the armed forces is the key to the survival of the despot.
(8) In a totalitarian regime, the definition of res publica becomes total.
(9) A totalitarian state must maintain complete control of the press.
(10) It is for this reason that totalitarian governments, and even quasi-totalitarian governments, employ censorship.
(11) All organizations are subordinated to the totalitarian state.
(12) Not the least power of a totalitarian state is the power to bore the people out of their right minds.
(13) We have had the collapse of the totalitarian regimes.
(14) In the totalitarian state however,(sentencedict.com) agriculture does not have quite the same result.
(15) Religious fanaticism, like any totalitarian system, has its violent side.
(16) The totalitarian political system demands complete obedience to its extensive rules regarding culture, economics, religion[sentencedict.com], and morality.
(17) In the end a totalitarian state says that everything which exists belongs to it.
(18) The classic study of the forces underlying totalitarian regimes.
(19) This reluctance to move towards a democratic state is typical of totalitarian regimes.
(20) Politicians get away with this sort of behaviour only in totalitarian states.
(21) Like everybody from factory workers to opera stars, writers were supposed to serve the totalitarian state and its purposes.
(22) The country held its first elections after 40 years of totalitarian rule.
(23) The ideological points are still there but it's hard to believe that totalitarian regimentation could be so tight.
(24) Our task is to guarantee that there will be no reversion to the past totalitarian regime.
(25) The hierarchy feared the move as the thin end of the wedge of secularism and the totalitarian state.
(26) Thus the administrative system tends to be larger, in relation to the society, as the political system becomes more totalitarian.
(27) They created a stable and prosperous society on the ruins of the old totalitarian regime.
(28) A case study of political transition in one of the major totalitarian regimes.
(29) Chapter 8 suggested that more than half the contemporary countries are authoritarian or totalitarian systems.
(30) The legislation can be seen as a by-product of these regimes attempts to create a mass, totalitarian basis of support.
More similar words: totalitarianism, authoritarian, sectarian, Italian, militarism, total, totally, agrarian, variance, military, the proletariat, capitalize, capitalism, mortality, qualitative, mortality rate, hospitalization, not at all, guitar, austrian, historian, staring, unitary, variable, vital, triangular, valiant, variation, invariable, digital.