Random good picture Not show
1. The old woman was weaving on her loom.
2. Food shortages loom in some parts of Africa.
3. The loom was blown off.
4. The issue of pay will loom large at this Easter's teacher conference.
5. The shadow of a greater economic crisis loom large in most of the developed countries in the world.
6. Two other potential problems loom large.
7. Why do faces loom up in this way?
8. Philomela accordingly turned to her loom.
9. Ever. 22 October Tall buildings loom before me.
10. They added extensions, steam power and large loom sheds.
11. Two tall cranes loom above their roofs.
12. Deserted watchtowers on stilts loom over major intersections.
13. All his life it would loom bittersweet in memory.
14. However, now another objection begins to loom large.
15. Yet the coddling state continues to loom large.
16. Its advantage over the Tabriz loom is that even larger carpets can be made.
17. By focusing on major issues that loom ahead, they create a forum for anticipatory thinking.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The point is simply to flag problems that loom ahead.
19. Giant electrical transmission towers loom over some of the bare lots.
20. The report appears content that such rhetorical gaps loom between the concrete evidence it amasses and the maxims it imparts.
21. Congressional elections loom next year; after that, maneuvering will start for the next presidential election.
22. If so, where can I get hold of a wiring loom and split charging unit as well as the necessary wiring diagram.
23. To you these might not always seem like severe difficulties, but for young people problems like these can loom large.
24. Steady as she goes - the 15 foot Axminster loom is off-loaded by crane.
25. One of the most moving things of the whole voyage was when I saw Uskair loom out of the mist.
26. She only knew one of these girls, who operated a weft loom she serviced.
27. The formal processes of the law, indeed, do not loom large in the field officer's routine activities.
28. Cards are used as the medium which translates the pattern into a mechanical function on the Jacquard loom.
29. Fathers also feel great emotional changes as their priorities change and added financial require-ments loom ahead.
30. Kalchu finished weaving the last whitish length of woollen cloth to make a jacket and put his loom away.