Random good picture Not show
1. In biology class we had to dissect a frog.
2. The biology students had to dissect a rat.
3. In biology classes at school we used to dissect rats.
4. Your assignment is to dissect the poem.
5. Dissect the text and find the author's meaning.
6. We had to dissect a worm and a frog in our biology practical today.
7. People want to dissect his work and question his motives.
8. He watched her peel and dissect a pear neatly, no mess, no sticky fingers.
9. You kind of dissect it and write grammar stuff.
10. But it is possible to dissect most crises and examine each component in turn.
11. He would rather dissect human emotions at the most personal level.
12. Using only his whole hand, he had to dissect his dumpling with the edge of the fork.
13. Four single black females dissect the failings of the modern male in a riotously rude fashion.
14. Then you dissect the results in order to draw some conclusions for taking countermeasures.
15. They examine abandoned nests for prey remains, dissect pellets and talk frequently to local shepherds.
16. The world is going to dissect his response.
17. Carefully dissect through the pericardial sack.
18. The blood can dissect up or down the aorta.
19. To avoid hemorrhage ,[http://Sentencedict.com] dissect subperiosteally.
20. To understand Blair, one must first dissect his relationship with the Labour party.
21. Conclusion:It is necessary to dissect the lymph nodes of hilar and bronchial and mediastinum at the homolateral thoracic cavity extensively and completely.
22. In spite of this some brave scientists did dissect bodies.
23. Critical thinking is essentially negative as it seeks to dissect and not to build.
24. This study exemplifies the combined use of human and mouse genetics to dissect human genetic diseases involving multiple genes and complex phenotypes.
25. This is a sweeping statement which makes little obvious sense on first reading, so let us dissect it more carefully.
26. He assured us all that those who wished to dissect it later would only find an unblemished record.
27. The authors' purpose in this paper was to attempt to dissect psychiatric symptoms and cognition in schizophrenia.
28. The assembly divided itself into five committees and 26 sub-committees to dissect the 131 draft proposals it has received.
29. In addition, further pulses of volts can be used to dissect the molecule or to remove it altogether.
30. One patient recurred . Conclusion Reformed surgery can resect the uterus, dissect the pelvic lymph node thoroughly, and reduce various complications.
More similar words: dissent, dissemble, dissenting, insect, sector, section, dismiss, dissolve, sectarian, dissonant, dismissal, dissident, dissimilar, the private sector, disinfectant, sec., secede, secure, second, seclude, secular, issue, security, in secret, persecute, secluded, remiss, tissue, secondary, secretary.