Random good picture Not show
1. How long does it take you to commute?
2. People are prepared to commute long distances if they are desperate for work.
3. We chose to live out of town and commute to work every day.
4. He could commute stone into gold.
5. It's at least an hour's commute to work.
6. My morning commute takes 45 minutes.
7. They commute between Beijing and Tianjin every day.
8. I have only a short commute to work.
9. I plan my day's work during the morning commute.
10. The average Los Angeles commute is over 60 miles a day.
11. I think I'll commute my life insurance into an annuity.
12. People used to believe that you could commute base metals into gold.
13. Miners commute between the mines and their housing estates on weekdays.
14. It paid landlords to commute services to market-oriented money-rents.
15. Traffic congestion during peak commute hours is terrible.
16. The same commute reshaped the college basketball world.
17. Today,(http://sentencedict.com/commute.html) more and more people commute long distances.
18. If you have a local job, the commute is a breeze.
19. People normally commute for one of two reasons: to live somewhere beautiful, or work somewhere glamorous.
20. He's going to commute.
21. Try these drive-time tips to ease your commute: Keep a relaxed grip on the steering wheel.
22. Tokyo residents have to commute huge distances because building restrictions limit the living space available in the capital.
23. There's nothing quite like a real train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute.
24. Some, like Honeywell, chose to leave, while others chose to commute equity into licence agreements.
25. Many are high-level members of the federal bureaucracy and commute up Route 5 each day into Washington.
26. The nearly completed four-lane route will help shorten the commute to the remote site, roughly 24 miles northeast of downtown.
27. Many may eventually be able to work from home rather than commute to an office.
28. An increasing proportion of the latter occupations seek to live beyond the cities and to commute back to them.
29. One logical fix to this geographical mis-match is for inner-city blacks to commute out from the ghettos to the suburbs.
30. King Hussein and the Prime Minister had the right to commute the death sentences.
More similar words: commutative, community, communism, communicate, incommunicado, communicative, communication, communicate with, telecommunications, mutual, mutiny, mutter, mutilate, mutualism, muttering, immune, cute, route, outer, acute, immune system, astute, refute, minute, dilute, hauteur, statute, computer, execute, dispute.