Random good picture Not show
1. They dragooned her into working.
2. Monica was dragooned into being on the committee.
3. We were dragooned into going to the opera.
4. She was dragooned into attending the party.
5. We were dragooned into the football team.
6. The authorities dragooned the peasants into leaving their farms.
7. The Dragoons arrived on the battlefield and sent a party forward under a flag of truce.
8. Six weeks after his burial, the Dragoons discovered his grave and dug up his corpse.
9. When the alarm was raised, three companies of dragoons were sent in pursuit.
10. Behind the Sergeant the Dragoons splayed left and right, but three other horses and four more men died.
11. The Dragoons advanced to within rifle range and stopped to take aim.
12. Now their commander must dragoon several tech or merchant gangs from the Oberon spire into the ranks.
13. A Dragoon sergeant hauled the body aside as more cavalrymen poured across the bridge.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. The Prussian gunner officer saw another troop of Dragoons threatening to outflank his position.
15. The Dragoon dropped the carbine and fumbled for his sword which hung from its wrist strap.
16. The Dragoons closest to the Prussians immediately turned and galloped back up the slope towards their comrades.
17. Eighty of 400 dragoons were brought down and the rest fled.
18. The dragoon officers and Foker clapped their hands furiously.
19. Dragoon sb. into doing sth.
20. Capt Gunter, of the Kings Dragoon Guards, seized a number of relics from the emperors' Summer Palace during the Anglo-French allied invasion in 1860.
21. It looked like Dragoon players were trying to keep their fleets of Dragoons in the game.
22. And then a few years ago, they may dragoon, and then to now is a hero.
23. Who could have ever expected that a dragoon would drink sixpenny ale, smoke horrid bird's-eye tobacco, and let his wife wear a shabby bonnet?
24. Although Dragoon was defeated, the difference between Dark and Light crystals remained.
25. Dragoon itself is a difficult unit to balance because it is both fast and ranged.
26. He knew about horses from his years as a dragoon.
27. The Covenanters drew swords and spears, advanced on to the soft ground, and engaged the Dragoons in bloody hand-to-hand fighting.
28. The Jacobites, with 800 horse and 6300 infantry, easily outnumbered Argyll's 960 dragoons and 2200 foot soldiers.
29. So successful was the tactic that the return fire from the Dragoons passed over their heads without inflicting a single casualty.
30. These will include various units from the original StarCraft, such as the Protoss Dragoon.