Similar words: bearings, stare, star, marine, start, militarism, starve, starch. Meaning: ['steərɪŋ] adj. 1. (used of eyes) open and fixed as if in fear or wonder 2. without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers. adv. with a stare.
Random good picture Not show
1. Francisco was staring ahead into the darkness.
2. He went on staring at the TV screen .
3. They were staring at the television screen.
4. She was staring into space, her mouth slack.
5. Don't look now, but there's someone staring at you!
6. She looked at them with dark staring eyes.
7. He stood at the window, moodily staring out.
8. He sat staring into space .
9. I could see a man staring at me intently.
10. What are you staring at?
11. Staring today, I am going to do myself a favour.To forget about the burdens. To forget about the pains.To forget about the hurts.
12. In the hallway Greenfield was staring at the wood panelling with unseeing eyes.
13. As he came to, he saw many men staring at him.
14. Her eyes were unfocused, as if she were staring inside at her memories of the day.
15. He just sat in the dressing-room staring into space.
16. He was staring at her with cold eyes.
17. She stood staring into the middle distance.
18. He stood staring at the ghost, transfixed with terror.
19. He was staring out over the fields.
20. He was staring into space.
21. Alice stood staring into the distance.
22. She was staring into the fire muttering.
23. He lay on his back, staring at the ceiling.
24. She sat there motionless, staring into space.
25. He was still staring at himself in the mirror.
26. She was staring moodily into the fire.
27. They were staring defeat in the face.
28. The answer was staring us in the face.
29. She stalked off[http://sentencedict.com], leaving them all staring after her.
30. What the fucking hell are you staring at?
More similar words: bearings, stare, star, marine, start, militarism, starve, starch, planetarium, the proletariat, starter, start up, start off, bear in mind, totalitarianism, ring, for instance, bring, ring out, string, ring up, during, offering, gathering, bring up, mothering, bring in, bring out, at regular intervals, spring up.