Random good picture Not show
1. He never said a single word in retaliation.
2. They're pursuing a strategy of massive retaliation.
3. Police said they believed the attack was in retaliation for the death of the drug trafficker.
4. The bomb attack was in retaliation for the recent arrest of two well-known terrorists.
5. The shooting may have been in retaliation for the arrest of the terrorist suspects.
6. They killed two men in retaliation for a bomb attack the previous day.
7. This action was undoubtedly in retaliation for last week's bomb attack.
8. Any hostilities could result in retaliation and further embroil U.N. troops in fighting.
9. They determined on retaliation.
10. Dulles called the policy massive retaliation.
11. Does Sanchez worry about attempts at disguised retaliation?
12. The strategy would later be called massive retaliation.
13. Maybe it was a subtle form of retaliation.
14. The savagery of our retaliation against the virus has yet to be played out.
15. The alternative is massive retaliation by missiles aimed at the enemy's cities, which will stay put.
16. Without warning his right hand swiped in retaliation at her mouth, splitting her lip.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. He, in retaliation, has launched against them the most concentrated onslaughts that he has been able to devise.
18. Wait until you lose no loss to know what lives in retaliation.
19. The armed forces were on high alert to guard against any retaliation.
20. Community and church leaders have appealed for calm and no retaliation.
21. Upon his release, Osceola vowed retribution; on December 28, Thompson was slain by the Seminoles in retaliation.
22. Alarmed by the case, foreign governments are talking of retaliation.
23. His sister Miriam told him she was afraid she might get killed in a retaliation shooting.
24. It is capable of defecting, but it does so only in retaliation.
25. Over the following weeks, Portadown loyalists harassed the police in retaliation for what they claimed was police persecution.
26. Pinching our children gives rise to brief entertainment, especially when the children yell abuse in retaliation.
27. There was a psychological as well as a military problem involved in massive retaliation.
28. And the ground defence system had not got one shot off in retaliation.
29. The trip was only organised two weeks ago and is now seen as a clear case of retaliation against the prince.
30. Maybe the dead woman had brought on the darkness in retaliation for my lack of respect.
More similar words: reconciliation, interpretation, hospitalization, variation, alleviation, radiation, negotiation, abbreviation, repudiation, association, annunciation, appreciation, renunciation, installation, rationalize, nationalism, nationalist, nationality, pronunciation, desalination, qualification, naturalization, Italian, ratification, gratification, discretion, coalition, nation, duration, creation.