Random good picture Not show
1. You need to prioritize your tasks.
2. You must learn to prioritize your work.
3. Make lists of what to do and prioritize your tasks.
4. The organization was formed to prioritize the needs of older people.
5. It is important to prioritize and target areas which reflect on the key areas of the operation.
6. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane. Criss Jami
7. We have to prioritize our time in some of the more violent developments.
8. So prioritizing, you have to prioritize something in this case you mean just anything right?
9. Rank and prioritize your district's prospects.
10. A system is in place to prioritize work orders.
11. Businesspeople prioritize profit above all else.
12. In addition, the cooperative association should prioritize education on disaster prevention and relief and enhance the function of risk management and reduce reversed choice.
13. Prioritize workloads by storing DB2 Workload Management performance counters and using reports of histogram charts and summary data.
14. The report warned that the only way to slow or prevent these effects is if African governments "prioritize and implement measures to develop agriculture and sustainable natural resource management".
15. Prioritize your goals in relation to their importance to you and your long-term objectives.
16. The government plans to prioritize the fight against crime this year.
17. Everyone shall take time to is alone, to prioritize and meditate.
18. Prioritize the ines within subject categories using group coe us, Pareto voting, or another technique.
19. I now prioritize all of my tasks and create a plan.
20. Prioritize work? related parties and attend only the most important ones.
21. If you are one of the best in the world[sentencedict.com], you prioritize.
22. Government resources have been constantly diminished by the need to prioritize defence.
23. But in this contradiction between productivity and safety, between speed and conformity to regulations, which does the corporation prioritize?
24. The three theories are also selective in another way, in the concepts that they choose to prioritize over others.
25. Identify all the tasks you have to do, then prioritize.
26. Through an annual survey in each business area, we prioritize key customer requirements and measure satisfaction.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. can take a group a couple of evenings to itemize, condense and prioritize.
28. Cruciform – A tree shape that requires its own material so that it can prioritize with the terrain and the surrounding objects.
29. Generate a list of personal brand attributes, and then prioritize them.
30. One thing we know is that there is never enough time to do everything, so we must prioritize the returned value of the activity.
More similar words: priority, inferiority, prior, prior to, citizen, citizenship, seniority system, criticize, authorities, monetize, superior, hypnotize, warrior, dramatize, appetizer, ulterior, interior, anterior, exterior, inferior, democratize, proselytize, deteriorate, prize, uxorious, glorious, oratorio, notorious, laborious, minority.