Random good picture Not show
1. Collecting the raw materials proved a long and laborious task.
2. Checking all the information will be slow and laborious.
3. They had the laborious task of cutting down the huge tree.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. It's about painstaking research and laborious testing.
5. For Perry, writing is a laborious process.
6. That afternoon we made a laborious but uneventful descent down the north east face and retrieved our skis.
7. But boiling the grain was a laborious process and produced an unpalatable mush.
8. Analysts warn that it will be a long[sentencedict.com], laborious process.
9. Of all the styles it is the most laborious and there are few professionals able or willing to continue the tradition.
10. Producing these on conventional printers is a very laborious process and the results will only be in black and white.
11. Since everyone enjoyed the results of this laborious task, it seemed only fair that everyone participate in their production.
12. Under these conditions generative reproduction is very laborious but extremely productive.
13. Inefficiencies due to human error in conducting these laborious scans for potential applicants was another source for concern regarding the operation.
14. It is a laborious process, likely to lead to embarrassing blunders if badly done.
15. Underwriters previously used a laborious manual system to assess risk, cross-referencing data from maps, spreadsheets and technical data.
16. A further twenty-three laborious years were to elapse before official recognition of his services to Britain was given.
17. For the smallholder kale is a rather laborious crop to feed.
18. The laborious task of contacting all the men on the list from London Life cranked into life.
19. The laborious processing of the gold involves women, the elderly and children.
20. Keeping the garden tidy all year round can be a laborious task.
21. Mild, persistent delirium, not as violent as in Belladonna restless with laborious dreams, muttering delirium.
22. Then he could sleep through the drive and the laborious business of make-up.
23. It is recognised, however, that this would be an extremely laborious task and unlikely to be fulfilled.
24. Some of the jobs around a farm or homestead were minor everyday tasks and some were huge and laborious undertakings.
25. The estates had been neglected in the war and Sharpe had begun the laborious task of repairing the years of neglect.
26. Finally it was taken into the adjoining paint shop where the painting was done by hand, a laborious task.
27. He used a small mechanical calculator to solve each problem, a laborious process later rapidly accomplished by computer.
28. Homosexuality can therefore feel more natural to many men than their comparatively laborious, expensive, and frustrating pursuits of young women.
29. But it was equally evident that traditional approaches to the computerisation of personnel records was too complex, laborious and expensive.
30. Until recently, their quest for the next best seller drug relied wholly on laborious physical trial and error.
More similar words: laboriously, glorious, notorious, notoriously, glorious revolution, labor, labored, elaborate, elaborated, laboratory, elaboration, collaborate, collaboration, aboriginal, furious, serious, various, curious, spurious, imperious, nefarious, penurious, furiously, delirious, lugubrious, gregarious, precarious, mysterious, industrious, precariously.