Random good picture Not show
1. The authorities did not interfere with us.
2. Radical left-wing parties gained control of local authorities.
3. The authorities proved unyielding on one crucial opposition demand.
4. Control has been vested in local authorities.
5. The authorities deported her for illegal entry.
6. Have the authorities been notified ?
7. The authorities tried to localize the epidemic.
8. The college authorities have now made these classes obligatory.
9. The tax authorities have been harrying her for repayment.
10. The authorities had budgeted for some non-payment.
11. Local authorities have to learn to allocate resources efficiently.
12. He is in constant conflict with the authorities.
13. The authorities are taking steps to combat/fight/tackle racism in schools.
14. Amnesty International denounced the failure by the authorities to take action.
15. The authorities conducted an extensive investigation into his tax affairs.
16. The authorities moved him to the less rigid regime of an open prison.
17. She harried the authorities(Sentencedict.com), writing letters and getting up petitions.
18. Local authorities should submit schemes to the relevant minister for approval.
19. The government is urging education authorities to spend less money.
20. According to present law, the authorities can only punish smugglers with small fines.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The authorities offered to stop firing missiles if the rebels agreed to stop attacking civilian targets.
22. He killed 12 people before the authorities finally nabbed him.
23. This provided a pretext for the authorities to cancel the elections.
24. Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
25. Local authorities will run out of money part way through the financial year.
26. The authorities have failed so far to enact a law allowing unrestricted emigration.
27. Despite all our efforts to save the school, the authorities decided to close it.
28. The scandal has been discussed by the politburo, although the authorities have tried to hush it up.
29. They were forcibly expelled from their farm by the occupying authorities.
30. All those appearing on the register must notify the authorities of any change of address.
More similar words: authority, authoritarian, authoritative, authorize, authorization, author, facilities, thorough, hawthorn, horizon, thoroughly, euphoria, aphorism, minority, priority, majority, favorite, critic, British, metaphorically, critical, inferiority, criticism, criticize, briticism, majority rule, minority leader, majority leader, seniority system, hypocritical.