Synonym: fertile, full, productive. Similar words: pregnancy, dominant, signal, signature, pugnacious, in and out, penance, finance. Meaning: ['pregnənt] adj. 1. carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life 2. rich in significance or implication 3. filled with or attended with.
Random good picture Not show
1. I had an inkling that she was pregnant.
2. I knew right away that I was pregnant.
3. She's five and a half months pregnant.
4. She miscarried when she was 10 weeks pregnant.
5. She is a pregnant woman.
6. Pregnant women received a double ration of milk.
7. So, I think she's pregnant.
8. She is/got pregnant by another man.
9. Then she dropped her bombshell. " I'm pregnant.
10. Helen aborted when she was three months pregnant.
11. Pregnant women often suffer from iron deficiency.
12. Guess what? I'm pregnant.
13. He got her pregnant.
14. I think she's pregnant.
15. The pregnant woman in such a community has the support of all the womenfolk in her extended family.
16. When she got pregnant at 16 she decided to have an abortion.
17. A woman is pregnant for ten months before a child is born.
18. Now that you're pregnant you'll have to plan ahead.
19. Every phrase in this poem is pregnant with meaning.
20. He was terrified of getting her pregnant.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. His words were followed by a pregnant pause.
22. Last week I learned that I was pregnant.
23. Lainey was, unbelievably(sentencedict.com), pregnant again.
24. I didn't drink at all while I was pregnant.
25. She is pregnant with her first child.
26. Ideally, she would love to become pregnant again.
27. Antenatal clinics provide care for pregnant women.
28. He ran out on her when she became pregnant.
29. Women who do not ovulate regularly have difficulty in becoming pregnant.
30. He was old enough to sleep with a girl and make her pregnant.
More similar words: pregnancy, dominant, signal, signature, pugnacious, in and out, penance, finance, in any case, financial, in any event, regime, region, regain, maintenance, regular, regulate, regional, register, regulator, as regards, regularly, regarding, regulatory, regardless, in regard to, regulation, financial crisis, can't, with regard to.