Random good picture Not show
(1) We subcontracted the work to a small engineering firm.
(2) The percentage of girls in engineering has increased substantially.
(3) Several firms of mechanical engineering have been syndicated.
(4) Steve has a background in computer engineering.
(5) The new bridge is a triumph of engineering.
(6) He majors in electronic engineering.
(7) The Eiffel Tower is a remarkable feat of engineering.
(8) He is studying engineering at college.
(9) The bridge is a fine piece of engineering.
(10) The robot is a marvel of modern engineering.
(11) Scientists have used genetic engineering to protect tomatoes against the effects of freezing.
(12) The Channel Tunnel project is the biggest civil engineering project in Europe.
(13) Engineering and technology are disciplines distinct from one another and from science.
(14) Xerox set about a process of reverse engineering. It pulled the machines apart and investigated the Japanese factories to find out how they could pull off such feats.
(15) Books on bridges should be listed under "bridges" and not under a broader heading such as "engineering".
(16) We subcontracted a small engineering firm to do the work.
(17) The train was diverted to Cambridge because of engineering works on the main line.
(18) Enrolment for engineering courses is low this year.
(19) The new building is a remarkable feat of engineering.
(20) He gained a doctorate in Chemical Engineering.
(21) Richard studied engineering at Manchester University.
(22) The bolts met all the engineering specifications .
(23) Major engineering challenges will be faced during construction.
(24) Applicants must have a degree in Engineering.
(25) The tunnel is a brilliant feat of engineering.
(26) Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
(27) The pyramids are an eloquent testimony to the ancient Egyptians' engineering skills.
(28) The company is building the centre in collaboration with the Institute of Offshore Engineering.
(29) I saw an advert for a job with a large engineering company.
(30) The new program is designed to tempt young people into studying engineering.
More similar words: engineer, pioneering, engine, bring in, coming in, offering, mothering, gathering, filtering, pioneer, nominee, marine, enter into, doctrine, ring, managing, emerging, bring, debugging, during, string, ring out, ring up, encouraging, bring up, bring out, discharging, spring up, bring down, bearings.