Random good picture Not show
1. This pile of apples vary in size.
2. Funeral customs vary with different religions.
3. The precise mix will vary.
4. I can vary the speed at will.
5. Our customs vary from place to place.
6. Test scores vary from school to school .
7. Quantities will vary according to how many servings of soup you want to prepare.
8. Other countries vary the coloring of their bank notes as well as their size.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. These fish vary in weight from 3 lb to 5 lb.
10. Salary scales vary between states/from state to state/according to state/with each state.
11. The doses used for surgical anaesthesia vary between 2 and 10 mg / kg.
12. Prices may vary so it's well worth shopping around before you buy.
13. Prices vary according to the quantity ordered.
14. The tests vary in difficulty.
15. People vary very much in their ideas.
16. Prices vary from one shop to another.
17. Prices vary with the seasons.
18. Lifestyles differ and tastes vary.
19. Ties with extended kin vary from family to family.
20. Opinions on this point vary.
21. The treatment will vary from patient to patient.
22. The cheeses vary in pungency.
23. The amount paid will vary according to circumstances.
24. The leaves vary from yellowish-green to dark green.
25. Cost estimates vary from $50,000 to $200(Sentencedict.com),000.
26. Methods of enquiry vary from subject to subject.
27. Her novels vary in length.
28. The exact length of each period may vary.
29. A savings plan that gives you the option to vary your monthly payments.
30. A new Czechoslovak film has had its premiere at the Karlovy Vary film festival.
More similar words: various, variety, variable, a variety, variation, a variety of, scary, diary, salary, summary, primary, literary, boundary, military, voluntary, secondary, secretary, missionary, elementary, documentary, preliminary, anniversary, contemporary, to the contrary, revolutionary, dictionary order, on the contrary.