Random good picture Not show
1. I was too nervous to eat.
2. I get very nervous before a big race.
3. Despite my repeated assurances, Rob still looked very nervous.
4. Consumers are very nervous about the future.
5. I've got a very nervous temperament.
6. I felt really nervous before the interview.
7. She felt nervous and insecure.
8. She felt nervous, increasingly lacking in confidence about herself.
9. She was on the verge of nervous collapse.
10. It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
11. He suffers from nervous tension.
12. The horse may be nervous of cars.
13. She stammers when she feels nervous.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. I'm nervous of large crowds.
15. She must be nervous,she fusses about all the time.
16. The excitement brought her out in a nervous rash.
17. The brain is the centre of the nervous system.
18. Do you feel/get nervous during exams?
19. You're bound to be nervous the first time .
20. He had been nervous about inviting us.
21. Her hands are shaky because she's nervous.
22. The speaker gave a nervous cough.
23. Her nervous giggles annoyed me.
24. You're bound to feel nervous about your interview.
25. 'I'm very nervous[sentencedict.com],' she admitted reluctantly.
26. No, I was too nervous.
27. Suddenly not know what course to take such a life,nervous, sensitive and busy.
28. The brain is a part of the nervous system of the human body.
29. They suffered from nervous tension when the signal was shown on a radarscope.
30. Extreme stress had driven him to the brink of a nervous breakdown.
More similar words: rendezvous, nerve, generous, in favour of, serve, reserve, serving, observe, serve as, service, owner, preserve, interval, supervisor, observer, interview, winner, runner, energy, manner, funeral, prisoner, planner, mineral, partner, trainer, observation, at intervals, reservation, foreigner.