Random good picture Not show
1. I was too nervous to eat.
2. I get very nervous before a big race.
3. Suddenly not know what course to take such a life,nervous, sensitive and busy.
4. Despite my repeated assurances, Rob still looked very nervous.
5. Consumers are very nervous about the future.
6. The brain is a part of the nervous system of the human body.
7. They suffered from nervous tension when the signal was shown on a radarscope.
8. I've got a very nervous temperament.
9. I felt really nervous before the interview.
10. She grew increasingly nervous as the date of the audition drew closer.
11. He does well, only that he's nervous at the start.
12. I felt very nervous when I went into his office.
13. Balloons make me nervous - I hate it when they burst.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The rides are unsuitable for people of a nervous disposition.
15. She felt nervous, increasingly lacking in confidence about herself.
16. She was on the verge of nervous collapse.
17. It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
18. The horse may be nervous of cars.
19. You can tell how nervous she is by the way her fingers worry at the edge of the tablecloth.
20. She stammers when she feels nervous.
21. The young nurse was very nervous when she assisted at her first operation.
22. She must be nervous,she fusses about all the time.
23. The excitement brought her out in a nervous rash.
24. The brain is the centre of the nervous system.
25. Do you feel/get nervous during exams?
26. Extreme stress had driven him to the brink of a nervous breakdown.
27. These events left her on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.
28. The film is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition.
29. Parkinson's disease is a debilitating and incurable disease of the nervous system.
30. His wife would not be able to cope and might suffer a nervous breakdown.
More similar words: rendezvous, nerve, generous, in favour of, serve, reserve, serving, observe, serve as, service, owner, preserve, interval, supervisor, observer, interview, winner, runner, energy, manner, funeral, prisoner, planner, mineral, partner, trainer, observation, at intervals, reservation, foreigner.