Random good picture Not show
1. She preferred that nobody should come to see her.
2. I think I preferred the television version.
3. Of swimming and football he much preferred the former.
4. He was preferred to lieutenant.
5. He preferred to stay at home rather than go with us.
6. We preferred to remain in blissful ignorance of what was going on .
7. Summer was alright, but he much preferred the autumn.
8. Personally speaking, I've always preferred Italian food.
9. Egg pasta is certainly preferred by many chefs.
10. He preferred to die instead of stealing.
11. I've always preferred reading prose to poetry.
12. Trams are now often preferred as replacements for buses.
13. In politics Britain has preferred evolution to revolution .
14. She preferred the continental way of life.
15. The earlier train would be my preferred option.
16. The woodwork's green now. I preferred it blue.
17. He was preferred to captain.
18. Senior officials would have preferred a more pliable government.
19. Most Chinese preferred tea to coffee.
20. A local firm is to be preferred.
21. She answered that she preferred to eat alone.
22. He preferred to stick with the common herd.
23. He preferred to die rather than surrender to the enemy.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. It was a loaded question and I preferred not to comment.
25. Nelson preferred to lead the attack himself from the front.
26. He preferred the company of those who were intellectually inferior to himself.
27. Her own preferred methods of exercise are hiking and long cycle rides.
28. He grew up in the country, but then found he preferred the bright lights.
29. I asked Jack for his political views, but he said he preferred to hold aloof.
30. Not wanting to make my controversial views known yet, I preferred to follow the crowd for a while.
More similar words: prefer, preferable, preference, refer, refer to, reference, marred, deference, predict, predator, prediction, predisposition, error, terror, defend, terrain, defense, terribly, terrific, barrel, arrest, defender, reform, care for, terrorism, territory, terrorist, interrupt, correct, current.