Random good picture Not show
1. He is our friend and likewise our leader.
2. The food was excellent, likewise the wine.
3. Her second marriage was likewise unhappy.
4. The clams were delicious. Likewise, the eggplant was excellent.
5. Will wanted to do likewise, but felt too discomfited.
6. Her speech and her manner likewise upset me.
7. Likewise directories themselves you should be able to annotate.
8. Watch him and do likewise.
9. She mentioned how her uncle likewise had been questioned by the police.
10. Just water these plants twice a week, and likewise the ones in the bedroom.
11. It was all a gesture towards Edward Plantagenet likewise.
12. Likewise, children are sometimes assigned schoolwork they find distasteful.
13. I suggest we all do likewise.
14. Journalists, likewise, scarcely seem reticent in their claims.
15. The Justice Department likewise is investigating.
16. Likewise for a very nice green pepper plant.
17. Likewise with the convenience of a Cue Cat.
18. He claims that his dummy head does likewise.
19. The small magnolia, likewise flowers with me finely.
20. Insider dealing may likewise be justified on this basis.
21. He encouraged neighbors to do likewise.
22. The royals should be told to do likewise.
23. There is likewise considerable overlap in cultural areas.
24. Nanny put on a shawl and told the girls to do likewise .
25. All attempts by the Socialists to woo him back were spurned. Similar overtures from the right have likewise been rejected.
26. He duly performed his own half of the bargain and expected the others to do likewise.
27. I'm going to bed and you would be well advised to do likewise.
28. Paul always finishes his work — you should do likewise.
29. He lent money,[sentencedict.com] made donations and encouraged others to do likewise.
30. He voted for the change and he expected his colleagues to do likewise .
More similar words: Jewish, like, unlike, likely, feel like, and the like, unlikely, likelihood, something like, make way, twist, wish for, bike, hike, strike, raise, arise, live with, cope with, cruise, advise, agree with, in line with, comprise, premise, precise, adviser, expertise, franchise, precisely.