Synonym: formula, prescription. Similar words: recipient, precise, precisely, appreciation, wipe, pipe, wipe out, principal. Meaning: ['resɪpɪ] n. directions for making something.
Random good picture Not show
1. Omit the salt in this recipe.
2. You can substitute oil for butter in this recipe.
3. I need some apples for this recipe.
4. This recipe takes four cloves of garlic.
5. This recipe should be sufficient for five people.
6. You'll need a can of tuna for this recipe.
7. What is your recipe for success?
8. You can leave the butter out of this recipe if you're on a low-fat diet.
9. This recipe book is worth its weight in gold - it tells you everything you need to know about cookery.
10. For this recipe you need the juice of two lemons.
11. The recipe sounds delicious.
12. The recipe is given in both metric and imperial measures.
13. That's a sure recipe for destroying the economy and creating chaos.
14. This recipe can also be made with ricotta cheese.
15. This recipe makes a good accompaniment to ice-cream.
16. You don't need to stick slavishly to the recipe.
17. I've got a good recipe for fudge.
18. The recipe uses a whole jarful/two jarfuls of jam.
19. You've got to try this new recipe it's delicious.
20. The recipe is sufficient for six people.
21. Which page is that curry recipe on?
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. This recipe serves four people.
23. Large-scale inflation is a recipe for disaster.
24. The recipe calls for oodles of melted chocolate.
25. What's her recipe for success?
26. You need 250g of grated cheese for this recipe.
27. The ales are brewed to an original Yorkshire recipe.
28. Margarine can be substituted for butter in this recipe.
29. Turning away under a strong attack is a sure recipe for defeat.
30. Looking for inspiration for a new dessert? Try this recipe.
More similar words: recipient, precise, precisely, appreciation, wipe, pipe, wipe out, principal, principle, municipal, anticipate, participant, participate, decide, species, special, specify, participation, specific, decide on, decision, specialty, especially, reck, specialist, specialize, recall, specifically, direct, recent.