Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
- Similar sentences
- The only secret a woman can keep is that of her age.
- If you wish to lower yourselfin a person's favor, one good way is to tell his story over again, the..
- "You're more trouble than the children are" is the greatest compliment a grandparent can receive.
- The poetry is always churning in my mind, and I jot it down. I don’t need any special conditions in..
- A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.
- If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?
- Every man who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in whi..
- To create is to relate. We trust in the artist in everybody to make his own connections, his own ju..
- No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.
- Happiness is a shadow. If you chase it, it moves further away. But if you turn to make others happy..
- I could never hurt him enough to make his betrayal stop hurting. And it hurts, in every part of my ..
- Every man has a right to have his opinion and pass judgment on others. I have absolutely nothing ag..
- I knew I had him in the first round. Almighty God was with me. I want everyone to bear witness, I a..
- Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Everyman has to seek in his own way to realize his true wor..
- Death was not necessarily a portal to the blank bliss of absolute nothingness. It was a deep dive i..