Random good picture Not show
2. Weapon bode [breed] peace.
3. The breed was on the verge of extinction.
4. The new breed is under observation.
5. Seals come ashore to breed.
6. Some animals will not breed in cages.
7. All species will breed inter se.
8. Entertainers of this sort are now a dying breed.
9. How often do lions breed?
10. The birds breed in northern latitudes.
11. They breed fish in the reservoir.
12. Eagles breed during the cooler months of the year.
13. It makes her furious to see a good breed of sheep being treated cruelly.
14. Mosquitoes breed in still ponds.
15. Green turtles return to their natal island to breed.
16. Inequality and poverty breed class conflict.
17. Coal-miners are a tough breed.
18. Bacteria will not breed in alcohol.
19. Spaniels are my favourite breed of dog.
20. Women who enjoy baking are a dying breed .
21. Flies in food shops breed disease.
22. What breed is your dog?
23. The islanders are a strong breed of people.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Players as skilful as this are a rare breed.
25. What's your favourite breed of dog/dog breed?
26. They breed longhorns on the ranch.
27. I want to breed up my daughter a singer.
28. Wild animals don't breed well in captivity.
29. He's one of a dying breed .
30. If you really love me(sentencedict.com), then why do I see is to breed.