Synonym: disturb, excite, incite, inflame, instigate, provoke, stir up. Antonym: calm, compose, quiet, soothe. Similar words: prestidigitation, hesitate, facilitate, digital, habitat, legitimate, invitation, limitation. Meaning: ['ædʒɪteɪt] v. 1. try to stir up public opinion 2. cause to be agitated, excited, or roused 3. exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for 4. move very slightly 5. move or cause to move back and forth 6. change the arrangement or position of.
Random good picture Not show
1. The unions continue to agitate for higher pay.
2. Agitate the mixture to dissolve the powder.
3. Tell him not to agitate himself.
4. I didn't want to agitate her by telling her.
5. This remark seemed to agitate her guest.
6. All you need to do is gently agitate the water with a finger or paintbrush.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Pour the powder into the solution and agitate it until the powder has dissolved.
8. Mix the two solutions together and agitate the bottle.
9. Hold for 20 30 sec, moving gently to agitate.
10. Microwaves create very short, high energy radio-waves which agitate and heat water molecules on or near the surface of foods.
11. The microwaves agitate water molecules in the food to increase the efficiency of heat transfer into the food from the air curtain.
12. The itinerant returned with new resolves to agitate at the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting in 1758.
13. Don't agitate yourself over it.
14. To agitate or stir until foamy.
15. Furious[sentencedict.com], the workers agitate for a strike.
16. Too many decorations agitate me.
17. Agitate water briefly to dissolve detergent.
18. They sent agents to agitate the local people.
19. The women who worked in these mills had begun to agitate for better conditions.
20. These were reforms for which they were prepared to agitate.
21. Ceremonial and precedence notably lost most of the power to agitate rulers and governments which they had hitherto possessed.
22. Spurred by a sense of the growing opposition, especially after Chernobyl, it began to agitate at the grass roots.
23. Puritans also believed it to be their pressing duty to agitate for the introduction of godly reforms into the church.
24. The Mahatma always obeyed the prison rules strIctly as well as his own rule not to agitate from prison.
25. Place the exposed board into the tray of developer using plastic tweezers or tongs and agitate the board gently.
26. These were reforms for which we were prepared to agitate.
27. Degreeof agitation is a optimization factor which shall both agitate the solution and reduce energy losing and equipment abrading.
28. Every time fresh gale comes, day of yellow sanded block, fresh gale is in wind city agitate is whirly, as set up wild shrieks and howls, make a person creepy, "Devil city " get a name because of this.
29. When allocating , change white cement with a few water first, again ordinal put right amount 801 glue, chemical and sizy, old pink, agitate arrives till proper chroma.
30. Gram, steatitic , Bai Zhi, white monkshood grinds end apply face, use clear water every night or make up face of apply of delicate last stage of water agitate divide evenly, after working abluent.
More similar words: prestidigitation, hesitate, facilitate, digital, habitat, legitimate, invitation, limitation, rehabilitation, state, estate, dictate, statement, legit, drag in, tragic, fragile, managing, encouraging, vital, capita, guitar, get at, vitamin, capital, Italian, heritage, suitable, military, hospital.