Similar words: racism, racial, distract, characteristic, precise, decision, precisely, acid. Meaning: ['reɪsɪst] n. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others. adj. 1. based on racial intolerance 2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The article was full of racist undertones.
(2) Once again, racist attacks are increasing across Europe.
(3) He was stabbed to death in a racist attack.
(4) I find his racist views totally repugnant.
(5) The police want to discuss these recent racist attacks with local people.
(6) He had to endure the racist taunts of the crowd.
(7) A woman had hurled racist invective at the family.
(8) The law was widely criticized as racist.
(9) For years they suffered racist taunts.
(10) The buildings were covered with racist graffiti.
(11) Those racist scum have been attacking Pakistanis.
(12) Opponents claim the policy has racist undertones.
(13) There has been an unwelcome recrudescence of racist attacks.
(14) They were the victims of a vicious racist attack.
(15) The book repudiates the racist stereotypes about black women.
(16) He was expelled for making racist remarks.
(17) He's angry that people have called him a racist.
(18) Rick's remarks were offensively racist.
(19) He furiously denied being racist.
(20) He denied being a racist.
(21) The officers were disciplined for using racist language.
(22) Black players often had to endure racist taunts.
(23) Alexander is a racist who refuses to employ blacks.
(24) Several people were arrested for distributing racist leaflets/pamphlets .
(25) Watching soccer fans howling racist remarks was not an edifying sight.
(26) Racist jokes come from wanting to put down other kinds of people we feel threatened by.
(27) For years the family had been victimized by racist neighbours.
(28) You have to acknowledge that we live in a racist society.
(29) In the past they have been the target of racist abuse.
(30) Steve always manages to get a rise out of me with his racist jokes.
More similar words: racism, racial, distract, characteristic, precise, decision, precisely, acid, facies, facile, facility, vivacious, facilitate, loquacious, mendacious, pugnacious, facilities, rack, trace, crack, track, miracle, bracket, attract, embrace, contract, track down, fraction, practice, interact.