Synonym: officer, police officer. Similar words: police, policy, demand, polity, polish, politic, demand of, impolite. Meaning: [pə'lɪːsmən] n. a member of a police force.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The policeman played his torch over the men's faces.
(2) It was alleged that the policeman had accepted bribes.
(3) A policeman snapped handcuffs around his wrists.
(4) The policeman took the thief by the wrist.
(5) A policeman has the authority to arrest lawbreakers.
(6) The policeman caught the thief.
(7) The policeman asked to see his driving license.
(8) The policeman gestured for us to proceed.
(9) The boy faltered when the policeman demanded his name.
(10) The policeman ferreted around all over the house.
(11) Didn't that policeman give you a ticket?
(12) A policeman has the power to arrest a criminal.
(13) The policeman seized the thief by the arm.
(14) The policeman ordered the criminal to drop his weapon.
(15) The policeman arrested the thief on the spot.
(16) The policeman fought off two men who attacked him.
(17) The policeman was on patrol.
(18) The policeman directed me to the shopping centre.
(19) The policeman told us to move along. Sentencedict.com
(20) The policeman told the crowds to move along.
(21) He might try to masquerade as a policeman.
(22) A policeman is at the corner of the street.
(23) The policeman asked me to blow into the breathalyser.
(24) The policeman wanted to see all our documents.
(25) The policeman was charged with firing on crowd.
(26) The policeman wronged him and sent him to prison.
(27) The policeman regulated traffic at the intersection.
(28) The policeman confiscated the robber's pistol.
(29) An injured policeman was led away by colleagues.
(30) A different policeman has been assigned to the case.
More similar words: police, policy, demand, polity, polish, politic, demand of, impolite, demanding, political, slice, Alice, bucolic, solicit, semantics, politically, politician, Catholic, symbolic, license, cosmopolitan, metropolitan, political party, licentious, once more, cemetery, placement, enforcement, effacement, replacement.