Random good picture Not show
(1) The kidnappers were demanding a ransom of $250,000.
(2) They are demanding the restitution of ancient treasures that were removed from the country in the 16th century.
(3) The people are demanding a chance to participate more in government.
(4) Duff said he would be demanding a rematch.
(5) The community is demanding a less aggressive style of policing.
(6) He found the rigours of the tour too demanding.
(7) Trying to continue with a demanding career and manage a child or two is an impossible juggling act.
(8) They are demanding an end to the Communist Party's monopoly of power .
(9) My persistence in demanding my rights finally paid off.
(10) They are demanding the release of all political prisoners.
(11) Consumer groups are demanding greater consistency in the labelling of food products.
(12) They are demanding equal rights and justice.
(13) They are demanding certain guarantees before they sign the treaty.
(14) She has a very demanding schedule.
(15) She was sacked for demanding Saturdays off.
(16) Scotland is demanding a larger slice of the national cake.
(17) The EU is demanding an end to the ivory trade.
(18) The women are demanding full equality with the men of their tribe.
(19) He was charged with demanding money with menaces.
(20) These women are demanding fairness and equality in their pay.
(21) A large majority of the population is demanding the restoration of the former government.
(22) Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
(23) She marched into my office demanding to know why I hadn't written my report.
(24) The victims are demanding full restitution.
(25) He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
(26) He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
(27) They have thrown down the gauntlet to the PM by demanding a referendum.
(28) Every day another batch of papers reaches the manager demanding his attention.
(29) At the meeting, the parents were in full cry(sentencedict.com/demanding.html), demanding further government spending on schools.
(30) Teachers feel they have little room for manoeuvre when the curriculum is so demanding.
More similar words: demand, demand of, landing, funding, spending, outstanding, depending, impending, surrounding, misunderstanding, corresponding to, end in, hand in, semantics, send in, abound in, remaining, dining, leading, trading, abiding, wedding, building, including, boarding, managing, recording, rewarding, regarding, according.