Random good picture Not show
(1) The kidnappers were demanding a ransom of $250,000.
(2) Duff said he would be demanding a rematch.
(3) He found the rigours of the tour too demanding.
(4) My persistence in demanding my rights finally paid off.
(5) They are demanding the release of all political prisoners.
(6) They are demanding equal rights and justice.
(7) She has a very demanding schedule.
(8) They are demanding the restitution of ancient treasures that were removed from the country in the 16th century.
(9) The people are demanding a chance to participate more in government.
(10) The community is demanding a less aggressive style of policing.
(11) Trying to continue with a demanding career and manage a child or two is an impossible juggling act.
(12) They are demanding an end to the Communist Party's monopoly of power .
(13) Consumer groups are demanding greater consistency in the labelling of food products.
(14) Climbing is physically demanding.
(15) They are demanding certain guarantees before they sign the treaty.
(16) She was sacked for demanding Saturdays off.
(17) He was charged with demanding money with menaces.
(18) Nursing is an emotionally and physically demanding job.
(19) The victims are demanding full restitution.
(20) My grandma became very demanding as she got older.
(21) The workers are demanding better pay.
(22) She wrote to the company demanding an explanation.
(23) He finds tennis demanding too much exertion.
(24) It's a desperate situation demanding a desperate remedy.
(25) Children are so demanding: they need constant attention.
(26) Police work is physically demanding and stressful.
(27) He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
(28) He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
(29) They have thrown down the gauntlet to the PM by demanding a referendum.
(30) Every day another batch of papers reaches the manager demanding his attention.
More similar words: demand, demand of, landing, funding, spending, outstanding, depending, impending, surrounding, misunderstanding, corresponding to, end in, hand in, semantics, send in, abound in, remaining, dining, leading, trading, abiding, wedding, building, including, boarding, managing, recording, rewarding, regarding, according.