Random good picture Not show
1. 30 dollars a day, plus 20 cents per mile.
2. They have the world's largest per capita income.
3. We restrict the number of students per class to 10.
4. Membership is 350 dollars per year plus tax.
5. Growth will accelerate to 2.9 per cent next year.
6. Most restaurants add a 10 per cent service charge.
7. The hotel costs ￡65 per person per night.
8. He was treated in hospital for 60 per cent burns.
9. Sales rose by nought point four per cent last month.
10. The price for indoor courts is ￡10 per hour at peak times and ￡7 per hour at off-peak times.
11. You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
12. The government raised defence appropriations by 12 per cent.
13. Five per cent of children stammer at some point.
14. A postman's wages are 180 per week.
15. In general, incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being re-elected.
16. The stiff entrance examination removes 60 per cent of prospective students.
17. Customs and excise receipts rose 2.5 per cent.
18. We have an average attendance of 4000 fans per game.
19. France and Germany invest far more per capita in public transport than Britain.
20. The blades spin at 100 rotations per minute.
21. How much is it per day?
22. About 68 per cent of illegitimate births were jointly registered by both parents.
23. 74 per cent of teachers found the paperwork was unmanageable.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The drug is not harmful per se, but is dangerous when taken with alcohol.
25. An average electric bill might go up $2 or $3 per month.
26. Their research shows that the average individual watches around three and a half hours of television per day.
27. It is often stated that we use only 10 per cent of our brain.
28. The average yearly increment in labour productivity in industry was 4.5 per cent.
29. Annual consumption of wine has risen from five to eleven litres per head.
30. The aim is to cut running costs by ￡90 million per year.