Random good picture Not show
1. Alice joined the swimming club.
2. Occasionally Alice would look up from her books.
3. Susan and Alice are quite different.
4. Alice suffered a broken bone in her foot.
5. Jane paired off with Alice in a table tennis doubles match.
6. Alice Munro has a reputation for being a very depressing writer.
7. He sang and Alice accompanied him on the piano.
8. Alice was a woman of indomitable spirit.
9. Have you soaped yourself all over, Alice?
10. Alice got a job down south.
11. Alice stood staring into the distance.
12. Alice was in a tearing hurry as usual.
13. Aunt Alice died, leaving almost $5 million.
14. " He is dead,'said Alice flatly.
15. Alice seemed totally unmoved by the whole experience.
16. Alice bent to search through a heap of clothes.
17. Alice is very shy(sentencedict.com), try to bring her out.
18. Tom's been dating Alice for two years.
19. Alice was dressed up to play Cinderella.
20. She read a piece from "Alice in Wonderland".
21. Alice wasn't the least bit frightened.
22. Alice was tugging on a sweater.
23. Has Alice got over her former boyfriend yet?
24. Is Alice still fretting over her former boyfriend?
25. The prospect of marriage terrified Alice.
26. "Shall I tell them you're ill?" Alice suggested helpfully.
27. There was a pause while Alice changed the tape.
28. Alice Walker's novel was a real revelation to me.
29. Alice was the first to arrive.
30. Alice was deeply hurt that she hadn't been invited.