Random good picture Not show
6. My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
8. If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all around.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. 'You had an accident,' he reminded her.
10. Her wrists chafed where the rope had been.
11. When he said that, I had to agree.
12. The bread/biscuits/cake had gone stale.
13. We had a surprising amount in common.
14. It's the worst food I've ever had.
15. The oppressive afternoon heat had quite tired him out.
16. We should have had a proper discussion before voting.
17. Hospital bills had made deep inroads into her savings.
18. Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.
19. She had discharged herself against medical advice.
20. She had short brown hair and a pale complexion.
21. My hair had got all tangled.
22. Harry had considerable success dapping with the natural fly.
23. He behaved as if / though nothing had happened.
24. He had been badly maltreated as a child.
25. All in all, just past. Ever had, only memories.
26. He had to go to Germany.
27. Several of the books had fallen onto the floor.
28. I was afraid the sickness had sapped my strength.
29. I've just had a tooth out at the dentist's.
30. I had no alternative but to accept his offer.