Similar words: pilot, utopia, utopian, topic, dystopia, auto, go to pieces, autonomy. Meaning: ['ɔːtəʊ‚paɪlət] n. 1. a cognitive state in which you act without self-awareness 2. a navigational device that automatically keeps ships or planes or spacecraft on a steady course.
Random good picture Not show
1. The plane was on autopilot when it crashed.
2. The autopilot can be connected up with the flight recorder.
3. He overrode the autopilot when he realised it was malfunctioning.
4. Jenny dozed off and he switched on the autopilot.
5. Trislanders have no autopilot, and in most cases no dual control.
6. He set his autopilot for the descent and checked his charts for Moscow's Sheremetyevo Airport.
7. Put Alvin into autopilot to maintain a constant heading; go ahead a little on the pot that controls the forward thrusters.
8. In the struggle the autopilot was accidentally disengaged, sending the aircraft into a dive.
9. Anywhere you go in space, your ship's autopilot could divert to an unknown rendezvous.
10. To simplify the robustness design of missile autopilot, an optimization method in time domain is proposed.
11. By analysing the characteristics of the autopilot, this paper presents a method for reliability apportionment of autopilot(sentencedict.com), and gives out an application example.
12. Problem: Autopilot in altitude hold mode produces a 200 fpm descent.
13. According to the autopilot guide method, a longitudinal system control model for the air borne dispenser has been built.
14. Autopilot integrative test system can accomplish the component test and the system combine test, which are stipulated in the test precis.
15. I worked the last hour of my shift on autopilot.
16. And they believe it made course corrections that no autopilot could make before it disappeared from radar.
17. If we bypass the decision we simply move into autopilot and the red alert comes into play.
18. It is as though Congress has put stabilizing tax cuts on autopilot, set to kick in just when they are needed.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. Itis a laudable tale, but it often seems as though it's on autopilot.
20. Much of the remaining $ 52. 7 billion general fund also is on autopilot.
21. This paper analyses the launching missiles stability of aircraft with an autopilot while launching.
22. A radio-controlled plane becomes an autonomous drone when it is given an autopilot, which Mr. Anderson calls "giving the plane a brain."
23. Satisfactory results in the design of the BTT missile autopilot are obtained by using this method.
24. For having missile of two sets of the same side directions autopilot, there is cross coupling between two control channels.
25. Fuzzy immune PID controller is used for rebuilding PID ship autopilot based on immune adjusting mechanism of biology system.
26. This paper presents a micro air vehicle for the use of autopilot system hardware and software system design.
27. Gauss curve is used to determine a fuzzy self - turning PD autopilot output parameters field.
28. She talked and he dozed and my mind went on autopilot.
29. Running from fear lowers your consciousness and makes you behave like a drone on autopilot.
30. A composite sliding mode control method for the design of missile roll autopilot is proposed.
More similar words: pilot, utopia, utopian, topic, dystopia, auto, go to pieces, autonomy, autograph, autocracy, automatic, autonomous, autocratic, automobile, automatically, autobiography, pill, pile, spill, pupil, bail out, bailout, sailor, pile up, pillow, compile, perilous, trilogy, lot, atop.