Random good picture Not show
(1) My predecessor worked in this job for twelve years.
(2) Our new doctor is much younger than his predecessor.
(3) His predecessor was accorded an equally tumultuous welcome.
(4) The decision was made by my predecessor.
(5) Kennedy's predecessor as president was the war hero Dwight Eisenhower.
(6) I inherited a number of problems from my predecessor.
(7) This computer has a larger memory that its predecessor.
(8) He is seen as more business-minded than his predecessor.
(9) My present car is much better than its predecessor.
(10) The new ambassador is more mature than his predecessor.
(11) The car is some 40mm shorter than its predecessor.
(12) The ousting of his predecessor was one of the most dramatic coups the business world had seen in years.
(13) Each new leader would blame his predecessor for all the evils of the past.
(14) Ramsey inherited a battle like this from his predecessor.
(15) Alan Garcia, Fujimori's predecessor(Sentencedict.com), slipped the net.
(16) The minivan is a vast improvement over its predecessor.
(17) In her speech[sentencedict.com], she paid a glowing tribute to her predecessor.
(18) He maintained that he learned everything he knew from his predecessor Kenneth Sisam.
(19) The new governor dismissed the staff that served his predecessor.
(20) He faced the same kind of problems as his predecessor.
(21) The new president spent the first year undoing the work of his predecessor.
(22) He is cast in a different mould from his predecessor.
(23) Although national pride is important to the prime minister, he does not wrap himself in the flag as his predecessor used to do.
(24) The new Prime Minister is an improvement on his predecessor.
(25) The new leader wants to escape from the shadow of his predecessor.
(26) The new BMW has a more powerful engine than its predecessor.
(27) She spoke scathingly of the poor standard of work done by her predecessor.
(28) The new president reversed many of the policies of his predecessor.
(29) He undid most of the good work of his predecessor.
(30) The proposed constitution gives him much wider powers than his predecessor.
More similar words: successor, processor, intercessor, accessorize, oppressor, compressor, suppressor, precede, recess, redecorate, professor, precedent, in excess of, precedence, recessive, secession, recession, necessary, necessity, transgressor, unnecessary, unprecedented, due process of law, predetermine, predestination, make a virtue of necessity, secede, recede, scissors, deceit.