Random good picture Not show
1. I believe that fame and celebrity, influence and power, success and failure, reality and illusion are all somehow neatly woven into a seamless fabric we laughingly call reality.
2. His wife has had a civilizing influence on him.
3. Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.
4. A retrospective influence pervaded the whole performance.
5. Helen's a bad/good influence on him.
6. Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
7. Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
8. The family never quite regained its former influence.
9. France has greatly extended its influence in world affairs.
10. The town grew under the influence of colonialism.
11. He denies exerting any political influence over them.
12. Her influence made me a better person.
13. The ideology has great influence in the world.
14. Newspapers influence the current of thought.
15. There is no doubt that Bohr's influence was immense.
16. The media has a powerful influence on public opinion.
17. My teacher's influence made me study science at college.
18. Andrea was a great civilizing influence on her husband.
19. They exerted considerable influence within the school.
20. He had a profound influence on modern poets.
21. What exactly is the influence of television on children?
22. What may be done to reduce the influence of intractable opponents?
23. My profession had an important influence in the formation of my character and temperament.
24. If you were to exert your influence they might change their decision.
25. This country extends its power and influence into neighbouring countries.
26. Men of privilege without power are waste material(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) Men of enlighten-ment without influence are the poorest kind of rubbish.
29. He accused foreign nations of having a hidden agenda to harm French influence.
30. It is ludicrous to suggest that I was driving under the influence of alcohol.
More similar words: influential, sequence, eloquence, consequence, in consequence, inflation, frequency, fence, hence, essence, commence, science, patience, sentence, evidence, reference, residence, experience, abstinence, experienced, difference, preference, conference, convenience, acquiescence, make a difference, commencement, independence, fluid, clue.