Random good picture Not show
(2) Love and business teach eloquence.
(4) We were swept along by her eloquence.
(5) Discretion in speech is more than eloquence.
(6) She was renowned for her eloquence and beauty.
(7) The crowd were swayed by his eloquence.
(8) He carried his audience along with his eloquence.
(9) She was struck by his simple, spellbinding eloquence.
(10) His house is tempested by female eloquence.
(11) His eloquence did not avail against the facts.
(12) I wish I'd had the eloquence of Helmut Schmidt.
(13) Fiennes' eloquence and deftness serve him well here.
(14) Eloquence alone was sufficient to defeat the motion.
(15) It was delivered with warmth, eloquence, passion, and a touch of humor.
(16) I much liked the unforced eloquence of both their slow movements, especially the Schubert-foreseeing Allegretto of the former.
(17) Also patron of eloquence, maidens, preachers, single women, spinners, and students.
(18) Fink writes with eloquence about the appeal of the Jewish faith for her.
(19) Unfortunately, facing Mrs Bottomley reduced me from passionate eloquence to an inarticulate oaf[sentencedict.com/eloquence.html], and my opportunity was lost.
(20) His eloquence is often out of place in public debates, where precision and clarity are preferred to brilliant imagination.
(21) Also patron of eloquence, maidens, philosophers, preachers, single women, and students.
(22) Busy collecting bees, not in front of people talk with eloquence.
(23) In our first Report on the primary stages we included an early chapter which tried to summarise our views with simple eloquence.
(24) Sibylle Alexander describes her experience as a protagonist in this story with grace and eloquence.
(25) She describes the horrors of matrimony with vivacious comic indignation, dazzling wit and choice of expression, and with breathtaking eloquence.
(26) Carter stuttered as a child and burns now with an eloquence that takes him over from time to time.
(27) Or would you first like to hear about the Old Folks' Open and the eloquence of its surprise winner?
(28) But he was a street fighter who could also hold the attention of a pavement crowd by his eloquence.
(29) A mature student, a former temperance lecturer had a problem of overcoming his style of eloquence in speaking.
(30) A first-rate biography might have reminded the art world of his unique eloquence.
More similar words: sequence, consequence, in consequence, loquacious, colloquial, frequency, hence, fence, essence, science, commence, sentence, evidence, residence, experience, reference, experienced, preference, difference, conference, abstinence, convenience, acquiescence, make a difference, commencement, independence, frequent, subsequent, below, frequently.