Similar words: opening, even if, denial, senior, lenient, screening, convenience, punish. Meaning: ['pɪːnɪs] n. the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism).
Random good picture Not show
1. The penis is usually in a flaccid state.
2. Until recently, I would not have considered saying the word "penis" in mixed company.
3. And why does the penis find itself symbolising it?
4. In a healthy penis there are two corpora spongiosa.
5. The penis and the clitoris are homologous structures.
6. How does ability make the penis increases with growth?
7. The male body has a penis and a scrotum.
8. The penis is an erectile organ.
9. The thick penis penetrated the woman's wet genitals.
10. You know who has penis envy?
11. Does the atrophic meeting of kidney affect the penis?
12. Billy and his penis don't deserve you, all right?
13. The flared tip of a spectacled caiman's penis.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Conclusion:The implanted nerves in the rabbit reconstructed penis have resumed axoplasm flow. It is suggested that both sensory nerve ending regeneration and sensory function restoration are possible.
15. Cells in the foreskin of penis are particularly susceptible to the HI virus, Fauci explained.
16. Barnacles, for instance, have a penis 30 times their body length.
17. Using urethroscopy under a semi-tumescent penis, an isolated urethral injury with active bleeding was detected at the prostatic urethra.
18. Objective To reconstruct a penis with sensation and erectile function maintained by corpora cavernosa lengthening and skin flap transferring in the penis defect cases.
19. Phimosis is completely covered glans penis and urethra circumcision, foreskin can go into; Phimosis is wrapping stenosis. foreskin or not there on the double double with great pain.
20. Ask any credible sexologist, and you hear four words: Penis size doesn't matter.
21. Men are visual creatures, so treat him to that oh-so-arousing sight of you on your knees, worshipping his penis – by looking directly into his eyes while giving him a blowjob.
22. Objective To investigate the method of dealing with chordee of penis without hypospadias.
23. Results: The pubic stage, the length and girth of the penis, the volume of the testis and T decreased, but FSH and LH increased significantly in 18 adolescents who had undergone bilateral orchiopexy.
24. Different operation were selected in 40 patients according the type of concealed penis. Simple concealed penis: weight reduction and observation or Y-V plasty of acrobystia.
25. Thus in the bull the capacity for erection of the penis precedes the appearance of spermatozoa.
26. The magazine, which critics have described as middle-class porn, re-launches with its 100th issue this month, and includes an article on Japan's "Festival of the Steel Penis."
27. According to various legends, the incubus is said to have a gigantic penis, sometimes burning hot or freezing cold.
28. Guys often feel a burning sensation when they urinate, and yellowish-white discharge may ooze out of the urethra (at the tip of the penis).
29. He should move inside you with slow, languid figure-eight motions, so that you feel his whole package —his penis plus pubic region.
30. Objective: To describe and explore the clinical and pathological features of verrucous carcinoma on oral cavity, foot and penis in male patients.
More similar words: opening, even if, denial, senior, lenient, screening, convenience, punish, vanish, open, ministry, Spanish, spend, feminist, finish up, diminish, minister, organism, openly, happen, pencil, mechanism, columnist, pension, suspend, penance, expense, penalty, finish with, antagonist.