Random good picture Not show
1. Will you show me the geography?
2. Everyone dosses about in geography classes.
3. We learnt about the geography of Australia.
4. His geography is poor.
5. With a fine disregard for geography, she decided to start her journey to Paris by sailing to the Hook of Holland.
6. How many pupils are taking the geography exam this term?
7. Geography graduates are literate and numerate and have very good IT skills.
8. I like geography and history.
9. She got 80 marks out of 100 for geography.
10. Half the students take geography at A level.
11. She got very high marks in her geography exam.
12. The geography paper was difficult.
13. I'm afraid geography is not my strong suit.
14. I still haven't done my geography homework.
15. He got D / 'D' in / for Geography.
16. Conrad's really up on his geography, isn't he?
17. We use a globe in our geography class.
18. My favourite subjects at school were history and geography.
19. The Geography paper was hard.
20. In our geography class, we are learning about rivers.
21. Concentrators in geological sciences elect either geology or geography.
22. We're unfamiliar to the geography of New England.
23. The project has involved collaboration with the geography department.
24. We're familiar with the geography of New England.
25. The geography paper is not till next week.
26. She had a huge crush on her geography teacher.sentencedict.com
27. I've got to revise my geography.
28. She's very good at Geography.
29. Students today seem to know very little about geography.
30. I have only a sketchy knowledge of geography.
More similar words: biogeography, choreography, biography, demography, topography, photography, cartography, iconography, bibliography, autobiography, cinematography, autograph, holograph, homograph, calligraphy, phonograph, photograph, pictograph, demographic, stenographer, photographer, biographical, photographic, lexicographer, autobiographical, graph, graphic, grapheme, graphite, bar graph.