Random good picture Not show
(1) I saw Mary fetching about hither and thither.
(2) Her whole morning was spent in fetching and carrying.
(3) Your sister looks very fetching in that dress.
(4) She's been fetching up all morning.
(5) Fetching the stick about,he strokes her in the forehead.
(6) You look very fetching in that hat.
(7) You look very fetching in your green shorts.
(8) She looked very fetching in a little red hat.
(9) The new film is fetching large audiences.
(10) Property in the area is now fetching ridiculously high prices.
(11) Most of her day was spent fetching and carrying for her family.
(12) Sue was sitting up in bed(http://sentencedict.com), looking very fetching in a flowered bedjacket.
(13) You look very fetching in that hat with the purple dress.
(14) Very fetching undress uniform I shouldn't wonder.
(15) Sister Aimee herself-in fetching costume-always played the lead character.
(16) Fonti is a voluble man, with a fetching smile which disappears for days on end when the pressure is on.
(17) After fetching the wagon bed, they rolled out the wheels and axles and assembled the vehicle.
(18) They buy the clothes for their designs and fetching colours.
(19) Continued to go about opening cupboards, fetching what she needed for making pastry.
(20) He even considered fetching his sphygmomanometer and taking his blood pressure, simply out of curiosity.
(21) They set him to running errands, storing and fetching account books, making sure the inkwells were filled.
(22) Carter shrugged and fetching a, paraffin stove from inside a caravan began to take it to pieces.
(23) Very fetching, Capitaine. Perhaps you should consider switching sides?
(24) The new play is fetching large audience every night.
(25) Beckham wore a fetching outfit in purple and green.
(26) Basing on it fetching out analyzing on the structure.
(27) The new play is fetching large audiences every night.
(28) His brother, the only member of the family to escape death, was off fetching materials but returned while we talked.
(29) Voice over Meanwhile back at Tenbury, the holly and mistletoe were fetching up to a pound for a pound in weight.
(30) I crossed the hall and went into the den, fetching an old-fashioned glass and the bottle of Cutty Sark.
More similar words: etching, itching, sketching, matching, stretching, pitch in, aching, touching, lynching, poaching, teaching, wrenching, crouching, bleaching, slouching, scorching, unflinching, screeching, A stitch in time saves nine, fetch, farfetched, chin, china, urchin, sketchily, Chinese, machine, teach-in, chintzy, living thing.