1. At open
doors dogs come in.
2. An open
enemy is better than a hollow friend.
3. False friends are worse than open
4. Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open
5. Better an open
enemy than a false friend.
confession is good for the soul.
7. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open
not your door when the devil knocks.
9. A golden key can open
10. A bad bush is better than the open
11. An open
door may tempt a saint.
12. It is easy to open
a shop but hard to keep it always open.
13. Keep your eyes wide open
before marriage, and half shut afterwards.
14. A man without a smiling face must not open
15. A wooer should open
his ears more than his eyes.
16. We slept under the open sky.
17. Her eyelids fluttered but did not open.
18. Pull this lever to open the gate.
19. The canal is open to shipping.
20. The museum is open to the public.
21. Our office is open from Monday to Friday inclusive.
22. They used brute force to break open the door.
23. I was forced to open the door.
24. Is it all right if I open the window?
25. The competition has been thrown open to the public.
26. She had fallen and cut her head open.
27. The library is open every day.
28. Several avenues are open to us.
29. He slit open the envelope with a knife.
30. The museum is open all year round .